She had conceived the boy during awards season, when her 2009 movie Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire was taking home many top honours - and she's adamant her baby brings her good fortune.
Patton, who is married to singer Robin Thicke, tells the Press Association, "I was pregnant during the whole awards season of Precious and then I gave birth to my son. Five months later I got the role - so he's been my good luck charm, my little boy."
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Movie News: Tom Cruise Says 'Top Gun 2' Will Launch Soon; Director Doug Liman Departs 'Justice League Dark' (From Movies.com. 24 May 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Confirms ‘Top Gun 2,’ Sequel To Original, In The Works (From Uinterview. 24 May 2017, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- More From "The Mummy" (From SneakPeek. 24 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Mission: Impossible (1996)
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun 2’ Is “Definitely Happening” In The Next Year (From The Playlist. 24 May 2017, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- First clip from The Mummy arrives online, along with IMAX posters and new TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2017, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Confirms Top Gun 2, Filming Will Begin Within The Next Year (From We Got This Covered. 23 May 2017, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Tanya Thicke On Her Husband’s Passing: ‘We Were Planning On Having A Baby’ (From ET Canada. 23 May 2017, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Alan Thicke’s Widow Says ‘We Were Planning on Having a Baby’ Prior to Growing Pains Star’s Unexpected Death (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Alan Thicke’s Widow Claims Late Actor’s Sons Want to Turn His Family Ranch ‘into a Massive Pot Plantation’ (From PEOPLE.com. 19 May 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)