For the new sci-fi/horror Christmas stocking stuffer "The Darkest Hour" producers at Summit Entertainment are banking on a few of you out there to have a lust in your heart to see hot young twenty-something actors evaporated by aliens. Holiday counter-programming indeed.
While a creature from outer space being a floating lightning bolt (as opposed to the hundredth iteration of the H.R. Giger alien design) is pretty innovative, the real appeal of the movie is the locale: Moscow. Setting an invasion pic in Russia's capital city was a shrewd move, especially since we've seen New York and L.A. walloped so many times extraterrestrials must have an E-ZPass for the various toll roads.
Now comes this viral video to promote the film, showing an unlucky reporter getting a taste of the bitter pill these electric bastards are making the world swallow. A perfect candidate for "Russian News Bloopers Volume »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsSummit Entertainment [us]
- ‘Stronger’: First Trailer Shows Jake Gyllenhaal as Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Veteran Executive Julie Fontaine to Head Netflix Film Publicity (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 19 June 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Ash Vs Evil Dead Season 2 Blu-ray & DVD Release Date & Special Features Announced by Lionsgate (From DailyDead. 12 June 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
The Darkest Hour (2011)
- ‘Doctor Who: Ghost Stories #3′ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 9 June 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Doctor Strange Now Available on Digital HD and Blu-ray (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 4 March 2017, 7:52 PM, PST)
- Check Out Two Deleted Doctor Strange Scenes (From Comicmix. 13 February 2017, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Monster Squad: The Most Terrifying Mutants from the Resident Evil Franchise (From HeyUGuys. 7 June 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Top Monsters In The Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 June 2017, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive ‘Alien: Covenant’ Concept Art Reveals Ridley Scott’s Second Stab at the Xenomorph (From Collider.com. 1 June 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)