8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Universal, Stuber Win Bidding War for ‘Unicorn Executions’ (From Variety - Film News. 6 December 2013, 10:13 PM, PST)
- Raiders of the Lost Link (From FilmExperience. 6 December 2013, 9:10 PM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie Shops in Sydney With the Kids (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 8:48 PM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Why is Strictly Come Dancing still the No.1 show on Saturday nights? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 December 2013, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Demi Lovato's 'X Factor' Team Is Done (From Rolling Stone. 6 December 2013, 7:50 AM, PST)
- The X Factor: A Bad Night for Demi Lovato and Her Team (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 5:40 AM, PST)
- Terminator heading back to TV for "companion series" to movie reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 1:05 AM, PST)
- This Ain't California, Nebraska, Frozen: what to see at the cinema this week (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Terminator Franchise Will Return To TV (From EmpireOnline. 6 December 2013, 4:27 PM, PST)