8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Empire's Interstellar Cover Has Arrived (From EmpireOnline. 23 September 2014, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- Fury “Last Mission” TV Spot; Listen To A Sample Of Steven Price’s Score (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 September 2014, 9:07 PM, PDT)
- Newlyweds Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take the Kids Bowling in Malta—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 22 September 2014, 6:57 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- 9 X Factor acts who must make the Live Shows (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 September 2014, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Austin Healey's Strictly tips: 'A six-pack will only get you so far' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 September 2014, 4:13 AM, PDT)
- 'Doctor Who' U.K. Ratings Rise Ahead of Simon Cowell Clash (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 September 2014, 4:19 AM, PDT)
- "Thor" Laser-Scanned Figure (From SneakPeek. 23 September 2014, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Idris Elba Won’t Be Appearing In Guy Ritchie’s Knights Of The Roundtable: King Arthur (From We Got This Covered. 22 September 2014, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Roberto Orci Drops Out of Power Rangers Movie (From GeekTyrant. 22 September 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)