8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Courteney Cox Says Brad and Angelina's Divorce Is "Not About" Jennifer Aniston (From Popsugar. 27 September 2016, 8:29 PM, PDT)
- Courteney Cox Defends Jennifer Aniston Amid Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce: 'It's Not About Her' (From PEOPLE.com. 27 September 2016, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Skips ‘Voyage of Time’ Screening Due to ‘Family Situation’ (From The Wrap. 27 September 2016, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- Marvel's Doctor Strange: Kevin Feige Talks The Future Of Magic And Other Dimensions In the McU (From LatinoReview. 27 September 2016, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Agent Coulson’s Origin, Arrow’s 100th Episode, Stan Lee Cameos & More (From Slash Film. 26 September 2016, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange confirmed for Avengers: Infinity War by Benedict Cumberbatch (From Den of Geek. 26 September 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Ouch! Simon Cowell Punches ‘X Factor’ Singer In The Face (From ET Canada. 27 September 2016, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- The Commitments at 25: Robert Arkins, Ken McCluskey & Dave Finnegan interview (From The Hollywood News. 25 September 2016, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- How A-List Talent Changed the Face of Reality TV (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)