8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Matt Damon vs. Jimmy Kimmel! The Definitive History of Their Epic Eleven-Year Feud (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 7:17 PM, PST)
- A Not-So-Brief History of All the Ladies Leonardo DiCaprio Has Dated (From Popsugar. 22 February 2017, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Marion Cotillard Calls Jennifer Lawrence a 'Prodigy': 'I Think She Can Do Anything' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 4:22 PM, PST)
- ‘Manhattan’ Returns in Trailer for Theatrical Restoration of Woody Allen Classic (From The Film Stage. 23 February 2017, 2:01 PM, PST)
- New Power Rangers character posters fly in (From The Hollywood News. 23 February 2017, 10:11 AM, PST)
- ‘Manhattan’ Exclusive Trailer: Woody Allen’s Classic Rom-Com Gets a 4K Digital Facelift — Watch (From Indiewire. 22 February 2017, 2:46 PM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Camila Cabello Says She Hasn’t Talked to Fifth Harmony Bandmates Since Departure: ‘It Makes Me Sad’ (From PEOPLE.com. 16 February 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell, Together Again on 'Agt'? (Video) (From TMZ. 14 February 2017, 3:37 PM, PST)
- America's Got Talent: Nick Cannon Says He Won't Be Back for Season 12 (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 February 2017, 2:56 PM, PST)