8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Jason Sudeikis Is Fletch in Fletch Won; Ed Helms to Star in Epic Fail (From Collider.com. 10 March 2014, 8:46 PM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss and Other Stars Who Have Publicly Dissed Their Exes (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Juliette Lewis at 40: 'I Quit My Bull-- at 22' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Cheryl Cole to Return to 'X Factor' U.K. (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 March 2014, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for ‘X Factor’ UK (From The Wrap. 10 March 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole's X Factor journey in pictures (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 March 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- New image and international TV spots for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 10 March 2014, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch Russell Crowe & Jennifer Connelly In New Noah Movie Clip (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 March 2014, 6:46 PM, PDT)
- Lady Sif Teams Up with the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Take Down Lorelei (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 March 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)