8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Angelina Jolie Shows Off Her Sinister Side in Acting Class at Age 25: Watch the Flashback Clip (From E! Online. 4 September 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Fall 2015 Movie Preview . Films I.m Dying to See (From Manny the Movie Guy. 3 September 2015, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- Wamg’s 2015 Fall Movie Preview (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 September 2015, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Kenneth Branagh To Direct Ya Adaptation 'Artemis Fowl' (From The Playlist. 4 September 2015, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Thor Actor Colm Feore Recruited For House Of Cards Season 4 (From We Got This Covered. 4 September 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Budget to Blame for Marvel Shake-Up (From MovieWeb. 3 September 2015, 5:13 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- The X Factor: Bupsi tries to seduce a wide-eyed Simon Cowell with her provocative audition (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 September 2015, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Che Chesterton wows judges with Jessie J's Who You Are (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 September 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2015: Everything we know so far including the judges, auditions and rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 September 2015, 7:08 AM, PDT)