8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- ‘World War Z’ for Best Picture? (From Variety - Film News. 12 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: A comparison of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel (From EW.com - PopWatch. 12 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Mark Wahlberg Eyes Cameron Crowe's Meth Addict Drama 'Beautiful Boy' (From The Playlist. 12 December 2013, 11:40 AM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Leona Lewis: Christmas, With Love – review (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 December 2013, 4:06 PM, PST)
- The X Factor: Season Three Ratings (Weds) (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 December 2013, 1:05 PM, PST)
- 'The X Factor': Jeff Gutt and Kelly Rowland on the emotional 'Hallelujah' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 12 December 2013, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Don Cheadle's Rhodey to appear in The Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 12 December 2013, 3:37 PM, PST)
- Thor (2011) : Alternate Weapon & Armor Designs For The Frost Giants Of Jotunheim (From ComicBookMovie. 12 December 2013, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Hawkins, Delpy In; Scorsese Out: This Year's Globes Offer a Few Surprises (From Alt Film Guide. 12 December 2013, 10:27 AM, PST)