8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Angelina Jolie and Daughters Zahara and Shiloh Have a Girls' Night Out at The Breadwinner Premiere (From E! Online. 21 October 2017, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- All Grown Up! Angelina Jolie Walks Hand-in-Hand with Older Daughters Shiloh and Zahara on the Red Carpet (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2017, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher Talks World War Z 2 Starring Brad Pitt (From Dread Central. 20 October 2017, 2:18 PM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui on Her Cultural Identity and Self Confidence: ‘I Love Who I Am’ (Exclusive) (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood New Leaders: Agents and Managers (From Variety - Film News. 18 October 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Is in Awe When Fan Proposes to Her Girlfriend During Concert: 'Say Yes!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 October 2017, 6:46 AM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Rumour: Candra will be a villain in the Gambit movie (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2017, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Rumour: Daniel Craig wants Monica Bellucci back for Bond 25 (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2017, 2:21 AM, PDT)
- Gambit Movie Getting Candra as Main Villain? (From MovieWeb. 15 October 2017, 5:40 PM, PDT)