8 movie characters you wouldn't want to fuck with, by Jordan Rizzle Kicks
Literally slaps up most of Paris in 96 hours.
No one plays gun-toting villains like Gary Oldman.
4 Vincent Cassel as Jacques (in Mesrine)
He holds up a judge at gunpoint. Enough said.
Can literally do anything.
Can batter people while wearing a backpack.
7 Samuel L Jackson as Jules (in Pulp Fiction)
Just wants to be the shepherd.
Doesn't take no for an answer.
Rizzle Kicks' single Mama Do The Hump is out on Boxing Day
Alistair Darling's finest »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Plan B’s Dede Gardner and Jeremy Kleiner Tell Sundance Producers to Look ‘Beyond Dollars and Cents’ (Exclusive) (From Indiewire. 22 January 2017, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Oliver Hudson Hilariously Goofs On Tabloid Rumours Brad Pitt Has Moved In With His Sister Kate Hudson: ‘It’s Been Hell!!’ (From ET Canada. 21 January 2017, 11:42 AM, PST)
- Oliver Hudson Pokes Fun at Those Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson Romance Rumors (From E! Online. 20 January 2017, 7:53 PM, PST)
- Chris Hemsworth Nails ‘Miracle’ Full Court Basketball Shot (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Fantasy Fridays: Scully & Mfr Cast Green Lantern Corps w/ A Special Guest! (From LRM Online. 20 January 2017, 11:48 AM, PST)
- Chris Hemsworth Sinks Insane Basketball Shot, Calls It the ‘Greatest Day of My Life’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 5:15 AM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Animal Logic CEO Zareh Nalbandian walks If through his development slate (From IF.com.au. 17 January 2017, 6:52 PM, PST)
- Fifth Harmony Rehearses for First Performance as a Quartet at People’s Choice Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 8:10 AM, PST)
- Sony Networks Strikes Deal for New ‘Asia’s Got Talent’ Seasons (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 9 January 2017, 8:00 PM, PST)