With Christmas upon us, we thought it'd be fitting to list our nine favorite characters from holiday flicks sure to put you and your family in a merry mood. Let's face it, there’s nothing better than sitting together with the gang and getting the heartstrings tugged, and the funny bones tickled, with a glass of eggnog by your side.
On a side note: We know our list is lacking in female characters — and those of color, for that matter. But don't blame us. Blame Hollywood!
Macaulay Culkin came into "Home Alone" as an unknown and emerged as the most in-demand child actor since Shirley Temple. Whom does Culkin have to thank? None other than John Hughes, the '80s comedy legend who wrote the script for this holiday classic, and who created the lovable and wisecracking Kevin, a kid who gets »
- Nigel Smith
Similar News ItemsWill Ferrell
- New trailer for Anchorman: The Legend Continues (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- The Coming Cast Crisis at ‘Saturday Night Live’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2013, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- New Anchorman 2 Trailer: Ron Burgundy Orders 'Fat Face' Fans To 'Stay Classy' (From Access Hollywood. 19 May 2013, 8:55 AM, PDT)
Bill Murray (I)
- Why is Sofia Coppola obsessed with pole dancing? (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 May 2013, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Mad Max's Weekend Movie Guide: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' & More (From NextMovie. 17 May 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013: The Bling Ring Review (From HeyUGuys. 16 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Billy Bob Thornton
- David O. Russell Bringing Us Another JFK Conspiracy Thriller With DiCaprio & DeNiro (From The Hollywood News. 17 May 2013, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- In the Works: David O. Russell to Direct Leonardo DiCaprio's JFK Conspiracy Thriller 'Legacy of Secrecy,' Robert De Niro On Board (From Thompson on Hollywood. 17 May 2013, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Great News For 'Friday Night Lights' Fans (From Huffington Post. 16 May 2013, 10:46 AM, PDT)