Earth’s greatest super heroes face foes on all fronts – using a plan initiated from within – in the all-new Justice League: Doom, the next entry in the popular, ongoing series of DC Universe Animated Original Movies. Produced by Warner Premiere, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Animation, the all-new, PG-13 rated film arrives February 28, 2012 from Warner Home Video.
Justice League: Doom finds Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg and Batman on their heels when a team of super villains discover and implement the Dark Knight’s “contingency plans” for stopping any rogue Justice League member. The story is inspired by Mark Waid’s much-heralded “Jla: Tower of Babel.” The trailer for the movie is here.
Primetime television stars Nathan Fillion (Castle) and Tim Daly (Private Practice), the reigning voices of Green Lantern and Superman, respectively, join a group of eight actors reprising their famed Justice League cartoon roles. »
- Glenn Hauman
Similar News ItemsMan of Steel (2013)
- Wonder Woman, and the merchandise problem (From Den of Geek. 23 May 2017, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Second Batch Of Justice League Costume Photos Shifts The Spotlight Over To Aquaman And The Princess Of Themyscira (From We Got This Covered. 23 May 2017, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Zach Snyder and the Separation of Art and Artist (From FilmExperience. 23 May 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
DC Comics [us]
- ‘The Truth’ concludes in Wonder Woman #23, check out a preview here (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2017, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Preview of Batman/The Shadow #2 (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2017, 12:47 AM, PDT)
- Justice League Dark: Doug Liman Steps Down As Director (From Film-Book. 23 May 2017, 7:10 PM, PDT)
Green Lantern (2011)
- Lucifer: The Complete Second Season to Raise Hell on Blu-ray & DVD This August (From DailyDead. 23 May 2017, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- DC Super Hero Girls TV series coming to Cartoon Network (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- DC Super Hero Girls to Get Fresh New Look in Cartoon Network Series (From TVLine.com. 23 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)