Chicago – Haven’t seen it yet or want to again? You can! In our latest blockbuster edition of HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: Film, we have 10 admit-two run-of-engagement movie passes up for grabs to the latest “Twilight” blockbuster film “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1”! We also have three prize packs (each with a keychain, T-shirt and hat)!
“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1” stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Anna Kendrick, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke, Bronson Pelletier, Booboo Stewart, Michael Sheen, Gil Birmingham, Sarah Clarke, Ty Olsson, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser and Christian Sloan from director Bill Condon and writer Melissa Rosenberg based on the novel by Stephenie Meyer.
To win your free run-of-engagement movie pass or prize pack for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1,” just answer our question in this Web-based submission form. That’s it! These movie passes are valid during »
- email@example.com (Adam Fendelman)
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Jake Gyllenhaal to Lead ‘The Anarchists vs Isis,’ ‘Swiss Army Man’ Directors Find Next Film & More (From The Film Stage. 26 March 2017, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- ‘Wilson’ Flops for Fox Searchlight as ‘T2 Trainspotting’ Holds Strong (From Indiewire. 26 March 2017, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Olivier Assayas talks working with Kristen Stewart and his new film Personal Shopper (From Cineplex. 24 March 2017, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Coming Distractions: Nicole Kidman is Queen Of The Desert in this trailer for the Werner Herzog film (From The AV Club. 27 March 2017, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam featured on new poster for Lost City of Z (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2017, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- With Cinemacon On the Horizon, A Look at How Movies Make the Star (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Billie Lourd and Taylor Lautner Celebrate Spring Bloom in a Poppy Field (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Todd Fisher Calls Niece Billie Lourd a "Pretty Powerful Gal" Following Her Mother's Death (From Popsugar. 23 March 2017, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Todd Fisher on How Billie Lourd Is Coping With Tragic Family Deaths: She's 'a Pretty Powerful Gal' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 March 2017, 2:21 PM, PDT)