The star shot to fame in Disney show Hannah Montana in 2006 and launched a successful singing career from her popularity on the show.
She made the move into lead film roles last year - but admits she's open to developing her acting skills further.
Cyrus says, "I’ve not taken like acting lessons or anything, but it doesn’t mean I don’t need to because I’m sure I do. Once I watch this film in the theatre, I’m probably going to go book an acting coach.
"I’m kind of bi-polar in my acting choices because I just want to do a little bit of everything. One day I’m telling my mom I want to do an action movie and then I was to be doing comedy and then all different types of things. I get a little bored so hopefully I’ll get a chance to do a little bit of everything."
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- The Voice: Has the NBC TV Series Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season 12? (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 January 2017, 10:17 AM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Throws Liam Hemsworth the "Best Party Ever" For His 27th Birthday (From Popsugar. 15 January 2017, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Throws Liam Hemsworth and Noah Cyrus the ''Best Party Ever'' For Their Birthdays (From E! Online. 14 January 2017, 3:03 PM, PST)
"Hannah Montana" (2006)
- Lego Frozen Sneak Peek: Olaf Has a Flurry of Questions in Disney Special (From TVLine.com. 9 December 2016, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Here's What Miley Cyrus' Best Friend Lesley Is Up to 9 Years After the Release of "See You Again" (From E! Online. 1 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Descendants 2 Video Reveals First Footage From Disney Channel Sequel (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2016, 6:16 PM, PST)
The Last Song (2010)
- 13 Times Birthday Boy Liam Hemsworth Made the World a Hotter Place (From PEOPLE.com. 13 January 2017, 7:01 AM, PST)
- 11 Unanswered Questions From 2016: Kim Kardashian's Return to the Spotlight, 'Becky With the Good Hair' and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 December 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Chrissy Metz and More -- See Who Made Et's 2016 Hot List! (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)