The star shot to fame in Disney show Hannah Montana in 2006 and launched a successful singing career from her popularity on the show.
She made the move into lead film roles last year - but admits she's open to developing her acting skills further.
Cyrus says, "I’ve not taken like acting lessons or anything, but it doesn’t mean I don’t need to because I’m sure I do. Once I watch this film in the theatre, I’m probably going to go book an acting coach.
"I’m kind of bi-polar in my acting choices because I just want to do a little bit of everything. One day I’m telling my mom I want to do an action movie and then I was to be doing comedy and then all different types of things. I get a little bored so hopefully I’ll get a chance to do a little bit of everything."
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Are Miley Cyrus and 'Twilight' star Kellan Lutz dating? (From RealBollywood. 20 December 2013, 3:19 AM, PST)
- All the Ways Miley Got Naughty With Saint Nick This Year (From Popsugar. 20 December 2013, 1:35 AM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Shares Shower Selfie, Looks Less Naked Than Usual—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 19 December 2013, 8:00 PM, PST)
"Hannah Montana" (2006)
- Miley Cyrus Actually Looks Adorable in This Christmas Sweater (From E! Online. 19 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Top Pop Culture Trends of 2013 (From The Backlot. 19 December 2013, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Lionsgate Dates Olivia Wilde’s ‘Lazarus’ for 2015 Super Bowl Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2013, 6:50 PM, PST)
The Last Song (2010)
- We Haven't Had a Real Christmas Hit in 19 Years (From newser. 14 December 2013, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Director Adam Shankman Enters Rehab (From PEOPLE.com. 10 December 2013, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Liam Hemsworth: You Should Try To Win Miley Cyrus Back (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 1:09 PM, PST)