The star shot to fame in Disney show Hannah Montana in 2006 and launched a successful singing career from her popularity on the show.
She made the move into lead film roles last year - but admits she's open to developing her acting skills further.
Cyrus says, "I’ve not taken like acting lessons or anything, but it doesn’t mean I don’t need to because I’m sure I do. Once I watch this film in the theatre, I’m probably going to go book an acting coach.
"I’m kind of bi-polar in my acting choices because I just want to do a little bit of everything. One day I’m telling my mom I want to do an action movie and then I was to be doing comedy and then all different types of things. I get a little bored so hopefully I’ll get a chance to do a little bit of everything."
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Everything We Know So Far About Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Upcoming Wedding (From Popsugar. 28 June 2016, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His Engagement to Miley Cyrus (From E! Online. 24 June 2016, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Wears Her Love For Liam Hemsworth on Her T-Shirt (From Popsugar. 22 June 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"Hannah Montana" (2006)
- 7 Times Miley Cyrus Spoke Words of Wisdom (From Popsugar. 5 June 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Lizzie McGuire & More of Your Disney Channel Favorites Are Coming Back to TV for All Your Nostalgia Needs (From E! Online. 2 May 2016, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Has Lunch With Liam Hemsworth's Sister-in-Law Elsa Pataky (From E! Online. 17 April 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)
The Last Song (2010)
- Liam Hemsworth Reflects on 2013 Split With Miley Cyrus: "It Was a Good Decision at the Time" (From E! Online. 6 June 2016, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- These Shirtless Liam Hemsworth Pictures Will Make You Wish You Were Miley Cyrus (From Popsugar. 1 June 2016, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham Mourns Death of ‘Girls’ Guest Star (From Variety - TV News. 12 May 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)