Jones is nominated for "Driving Miss Daisy," Law for "Anna Christie" and Spacey for "Richard III," alongside Benedict Cumberbatch for "Frankenstein," James Corden for "One Man, Two Guvnors" and David Tennant for "Much Ado About Nothing."
The prizes, run by theater website whatonstage.com, are decided by public vote.
Winners will be announced Feb. 19. See below for the full list of nominees.
Watch previews of some of the nominated plays:
The Full List Of 2011/12 Nominations
Best Actress in a Play
- AP/The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsBenedict Cumberbatch
- Benedict Cumberbatch photobombs U2: Watch the video with 'Jaws' music (From Pop2it. 13 March 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Andrew Scott on Sherlock series 3: 'I got to take Moriarty to extremes' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 13 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Speed Read: Is Tina Fey Planning a Mean Girls Sequel? (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review - The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 14 March 2014, 12:13 AM, PDT)
- Review: The Grand Budapest Hotel (From Filmonic. 13 March 2014, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Lynne Ramsay settles Jane Got a Gun lawsuit (From The Guardian - Film News. 12 March 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who casts Line of Duty's Keeley Hawes in series 8 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 13 March 2014, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Catch-up TV guide: from Jonathan Creek to Inside No 9 (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Mark Gatiss keen on League of Gentlemen return: "We never split up" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)