Courtesy of Random House
When style expert Amy Tara Koch looked in the mirror after the end of her first trimester, she decided the fat pants had to go.
“I simply could not allow my professional credibility to be eradicated by leisure wear,” she tells People’s Moms & Babies.
Instead she came up with a formula based on age-old fashion tenets — garment rotation, layering and super-accessorizing — that led to her new book Bump It Up (Random House, $18).
This clever guide to pregnancy style is filled with cool illustrations, a cheeky “preggo glossary” and outfit ideas from world-class designers.
Check out some of her tips below! »
Similar News ItemsMatthew Williamson (II)
- Rachel Bilson Looked Lovely In Leopard At The Roberto Cavalli Anniversary Party! See More Pics & Tell Vote: Who Looked Best? (From HollywoodLife. 30 September 2010, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift, Megan Fox, January Jones & More Are In The Front Row For Milan Fashion Week! (From HollywoodLife. 27 September 2010, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- George Brings Elisabetta to Join Megan, Heidi, and Rachel in Milan (From Popsugar. 27 September 2010, 11:30 AM, PDT)
Lust for Gold (1949)
- Sos Staff’s Gateway Films: Ricky D – ‘A Nightmare On Elm Street’ (From SoundOnSight. 4 November 2011, 9:26 PM, PDT)
- Would You Like Some Honest Feedback on That Outfit? (From Essence. 9 July 2010, 7:00 AM, PDT)