L'amour fou, 2010.
Directed by Pierre Thoretton.
A documentary on the life and work of French fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent.
Just like any creative industry, the world of fashion has it's major innovators. Some saw a gap in the market and looked to represent it in the most glamorous way possible. Others pressed on to find the next edge for their line of new clothes. Yves Saint-Laurent was a French fashion designer whose work from the sixties to the eighties was highly regarded. Following his death in 2008, his lover, Pierre Bergé decided it was best to sell off Yves's entire art collection to fun AIDS research.
Similar News ItemsYves Saint-Laurent
- New York Times photographer Bill Cunningham has died by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2016-06-26 00:03:44 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 25 June 2016, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Catherine Deneuve to Receive the 2016 Lumière Award (From Variety - Film News. 20 June 2016, 3:58 AM, PDT)
- Kering Topper Francois-Henri Pinault Puts Women-Focused Initiatives Front and Center (From Variety - Film News. 10 May 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Saint Laurent’ Review: France’s Academy Submission Is Disappointing Oscar Bait (From The Wrap. 7 May 2015, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Saint Laurent | Review (From ioncinema. 4 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Timbuktu,’ ‘Sils Maria,’ ‘Saint Laurent’ Vie for French Cesar Glory (From Variety - Film News. 28 January 2015, 2:36 AM, PST)
- How 'Yves Saint Laurent' Reveals the Problem With Biopics of Artists (From Indiewire. 24 June 2014, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Berlin Film Review: ‘Yves Saint Laurent’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2014, 6:45 AM, PST)
- TWC Sews Up Jalil Lespert’s Yves Saint Laurent Biopic (From ioncinema. 21 March 2013, 5:00 PM, PDT)