With their archaic Odeon finally being given a 21st century makeover – nobody there received the memos about 3D, digital projectors or air conditioning – Whiteleys shopping centre in West London looked set to be cinema-less for this Christmas period.
But at the time of year for miracles, here on Queensway there has been one. The Nomad cinema has arrived to cure the winter blues with a series of classic movies – from cult classics like The Big Lebowski, greats from yesteryear like Breakfast at Tiffany’s and contemporary films that have made a smash like the funniest comedy of this year, Bridesmaids.
Famed as a traveling cinema, Nomad has dropped its anchor in the vacant store next door to HMV – a perfect location to blindside entertainment hungry shoppers. Think of it as watching a film in your mate’s garage on his massive projector. Admittedly this would require you to have an »
- Adam Rayner
Similar News ItemsBack to the Future (1985)
- Queen Sugar: why it's a time travel show for black audiences (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 September 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Epic Back to the Future Fan Event Planned at the Real Twin Pines Mall (From MovieWeb. 27 September 2016, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- ‘Back to the Future’ Fan Celebration Is Coming To The Real Twin Pines Mall In California (From Slash Film. 27 September 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Billy Bob Thornton
- 10 Best Movies and TV Shows to Stream in October (From Rolling Stone. 30 September 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Make America bad again with Nsfw Election TV spot for Bad Santa 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 27 September 2016, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Bad Santa 2 Gets Into The Election 2016 Race With Nsfw Video (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 September 2016, 10:22 AM, PDT)
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
- Video Game Review – Dead Rising HD (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Bertrand Bonello on ‘Nocturama,’ John Carpenter, and Finding Violence in Willow Smith (From The Film Stage. 13 September 2016, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- James Gunn's Belko Experiment Gets Spring 2017 Release Date (From MovieWeb. 12 September 2016, 4:48 PM, PDT)