‘Gone’ relata-nos a história de Jill (Seyfried) que depois da sua irmã ser raptada, não desiste enquanto não encontrar o culpado.
A estreia está prevista para 24 de Fevereiro de 2012, nos Estados Unidos.
- Hugo Pagani
Similar News ItemsAmanda Seyfried
- Joe Wright’s Pan Takes Flight; Moves From Summer To Fall (From We Got This Covered. 21 April 2015, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman's Pan release date pushed back to October (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 April 2015, 1:53 AM, PDT)
- Joe Wright’s Pan Moves To October 9, 2015 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 April 2015, 8:25 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Carpenter (III)
- Eric Kripke Hero Drama, Rob Reiner Spy Thriller, The Rock Reality Series in Development at USA Network (From TVLine.com. 7 April 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Hill Harper Books Co-Starring Role in CBS' TV Pilot Adaptation of 'Limitless' (From Indiewire Television. 19 March 2015, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- Hill Harper Books Co-Starring Role in CBS' TV Pilot Adaptation of 'Limitless' (From ShadowAndAct. 19 March 2015, 8:09 AM, PDT)
Underworld: Awakening (2012)
- Watch Now: Darin Beckstead’s Evil Nature Proof of Concept & Exclusive Q&A (From DailyDead. 21 April 2015, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- The Face of an Angel movie review: fiction is stronger than truth (From FlickFilosopher. 27 March 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive 1:1 Interview: Insurgent Star Theo James (From JoBlo. 16 March 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)