View Gallery »
This can't be healthy.
We already know that Ryan Gosling loves to point and Orlando Bloom hugs people, but Robert Pattinson's red carpet quirk may result in premature baldness (and, clearly, that would be a cryin' shame). The guy simply can't stop touching his hair!
We're not saying he's vain or anything, but whenever the flashbulbs get going and the questions start flying, the "Twilight" hottie feels the need to touch those luscious locks. It doesn't matter if he's laughing or in deep thought, his fingers are on the follicles.
But at least we can say this — he still looks damn good doing it. »
- Breanne L. Heldman
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Ashley Greene Reveals Bloody Good Twilight Dish (From E! Online. 25 May 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- New on Netflix: June 2016 (From Moviefone. 23 May 2016, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Ghostbusters: Why is everyone insane? (From Hitfix. 19 May 2016, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Hillary Clinton v Bernie Sanders: Who’s Winning the Hollywood Primary? (From The Wrap. 31 May 2016, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- Watch A Hilarious New Clip From The Nice Guys (From TheMovieBit. 31 May 2016, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- New ‘Predator’ Movie will Arrive Slightly Sooner than Expected… (From The Hollywood News. 31 May 2016, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom Sing "Happy Birthday" to Friend in Cute Video (From E! Online. 21 May 2016, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Couple Up for Their First Instagram Together: It Appears 'They Couldn't Be Happier,' Says Source (From PEOPLE.com. 20 May 2016, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Couple Up for Their First Instagram Together: 'They Couldn't Be Happier," Source Says (From PEOPLE.com. 20 May 2016, 6:45 PM, PDT)