You could easily label this a gay Before Sunrise or suchlike, with its 48-hour, boy-meets-boy premise, but it deserves to be judged on its own merits. There's a beautiful naturalism to the way these two Londoners progress from random one-night stand to something deeper, through sex, drugs and revealing conversation. Despite the narrow focus, it speaks volumes about love, art and gay identity.
Tower Heist (12A)
With Murphy's coaching, an all-star cast storms the high-rise fortress of Ponzi tyrant Alda in what could have been a great comedy for our times, but ends up just a mildly enjoyable one.
In Time (12A)
Stylish, if logic-stretching, adventure set in a future where time is money and nobody looks older than 25.
The Future (12A)
(Miranda July, »
- Steve Rose
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Flashback Weekend 2017: Heather Langenkamp, Amanda Wyss, and Ronee Blakley Discuss Social Issues of A Nightmare On Elm Street & Remember Wes Craven [Part 2] (From DailyDead. 18 August 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Tops Forbes’ 2017 Highest-Paid Actresses List (From Women and Hollywood. 17 August 2017, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- 14 Blockbusters to See This Season, From ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ to ‘Blade Runner 2049’ and Many More (From Indiewire. 17 August 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Musician to Movie Star: In the Footsteps of Elvis (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Look Back at Pink's Unbelievable MTV VMAs Moments (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Christie Brinkley, JWoww & Amanda Stanton Spend Quality Time With Their Daughters, Plus More Celeb Hangs! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 August 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum to Star in, Produce Drug Cartel Drama ‘Bloodlines’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 August 2017, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- 50 Reasons You're Still Not Over (500) Days of Summer (From BuzzSugar. 14 August 2017, 11:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘Get Shorty’ Review: This Smart Take on Elmore Leonard Will Make You Forget All About Chili Palmer (From Indiewire. 13 August 2017, 1:39 PM, PDT)