I couldn't begin to tell you why I do the things I do but rather than make you watch all 28 minutes of the Bond 23 conference, I'm watching it for you; I'm a giver.
007 by way of 11/03
50th Anniversaries on their way!
1:15 The confirmation of the worst kept secret in London: the title is "Skyfall"... They don't mention this but that make Skyfall the second shortest Bond title ever (after Dr. No). The longest title is On Her Majesty's Secret Service. #uselesstrivia
2:02 Edited To Remove Completely Garbled Nonsensical Sentence Which Is What You Get When You Live Blog. The film will take place in London, Shanghai, Istanbul, and has a heavy Scottish component.
3:21 Not present at the conference »
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- The top 25 underrated films of 2003 (From Den of Geek. 18 December 2013, 5:29 AM, PST)
- Josh Gad Rescues Gilligan's Island (From kidspickflicks. 18 December 2013, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Geek Deals: Man Of Steel, The History Of The Batmobile, Uncanny X-men & More (From ComicBookMovie. 15 December 2013, 9:18 AM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman to Make Natural Progression Toward Playing a Pirate in ‘Pan’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 19 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman to Play Pirate Blackbeard in 'Pan' (From Moviefone. 19 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Movie News: Mystique in Action in 'X-Men' (Pic); Hugh Jackman in 'Pan;' Seth Rogen's Rowdy 'Neighbors' Trailer (From Movies.com. 19 December 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Jackman In Talks For Villain Role In ‘Pan’ (From LatinoReview. 19 December 2013, 12:11 PM, PST)
- Adele Receives MBE Medal From Prince Charles—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 19 December 2013, 6:57 AM, PST)
- Penny Dreadful Promo Trailer - We All Have Our Demons (From GeekTyrant. 19 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)