Leslie Knope is about to face her biggest test yet as Pawnee’s fearless parks leader: Armageddon!
Leslie takes the news in relative stride, although she does express concern over the toll the imminent apocalypse will take on, um… push play below and see for yourself.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- TV Ratings: 'Big Bang' leads Thursday while 'Idol' and 'Scandal' dip (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 8:52 AM, PST)
- Steve Carell, Jessica Biel Set Development Pacts with Universal Cable Prods. (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- 'Kroll Show' renewed by Comedy Central (From EW.com - Inside TV. 6 March 2014, 7:13 AM, PST)
- 'Marlboro Man' Eric Lawson Dies Of Pulmonary Disease At 72 (From Uinterview. 27 January 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Chris Pine: 'Jack Ryan could be your accountant' (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 January 2014, 12:32 AM, PST)
- Chris Pine's Dorky Yearbook Photo Unearthed by Ellen DeGeneres: See It Here (From Us Weekly. 17 January 2014, 12:18 AM, PST)
Robert Pine (I)
- Finding Carter: MTV Orders New Teen Drama (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 February 2014, 10:55 PM, PST)
- MTV picks up new scripted family drama series from 'Bones' writer (From EW.com - Inside TV. 30 January 2014, 10:55 AM, PST)
- MTV Picks Up Drama 'Finding Carter' to Series (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 January 2014, 8:23 PM, PST)