Just kidding. Last night was actually the most baseball I’ve watched since the last time I watched a repeat of A League of Their Own on TBS, so don’t take that declaration too seriously. I don’t care who wins — either way, we don’t get Fringe tonight. Pfft.
That said, I have some scoop today that will hopefully satisfy your need for one more week — or make the delay even more painful. I can’t decide which is more truthful, but let’s try to see the sunny side of things.
In other news, enjoy »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead showrunner says that season 8 will move at a faster pace (From JoBlo. 27 April 2017, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Sweet Virginia’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Daily Dead Announces Corpse Club Podcast & Community Features (From DailyDead. 27 April 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Casting Two New Recurring Characters For Season 8 (From We Got This Covered. 27 April 2017, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Showrunner Teases The Possibility Of Rick’s Death (From We Got This Covered. 25 April 2017, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series – A New Frontier Episode 4 Release Date & Trailer (From DailyDead. 20 April 2017, 6:32 AM, PDT)
A League of Their Own (1992)
- Exclusive: Tom Hanks Says 'That Thing You Do!' Cast Reunion Was 'The Coolest Thing in the World' (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 April 2017, 8:50 PM, PDT)
- 'That Thing You Do' Band The Wonders Has a Rockin' Reunion 20 Years Later -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 April 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Madonna Slams Blond Ambition Biopic (From MovieWeb. 25 April 2017, 7:13 PM, PDT)