Previously on The Real World, Frank ran around and broke a bunch of dishes, scaring the tequila out of his roommates and leaving them with the option of eating off the floor or starving to death.
And so, this week, Frank goes to therapy.
On his way to the shrink, Frank admits he feels embarrassed to go to therapy. Don’t be embarrassed, Frank. Here in New York, therapy is the fifth out of the six life necessities, right behind food, water, shelter and sample sales. Therapy is the only thing preventing a city-wide civil breakdown. Chin up. Maybe you can even be referred to a psychiatrist, and you can get happy pills, the sixth life necessity.
Next the roommates go deep sea fishing and Nate gets bitten by a seagull. He responds by looking further down the food chain and bites into a live anchovy. Nate’s stomach immediately »
- Grace Chu
Similar News ItemsRain Man (1988)
- MGM And Lionsgate Provide Movies To Tubi TV After Buying Equity Stakes (From Deadline. 19 November 2015, 6:58 AM, PST)
- Nicole Kidman And Chiwetel Ejiofor Face A Tragedy In New Clips For FBI Thriller Secret In Their Eyes (From We Got This Covered. 6 November 2015, 9:05 AM, PST)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Carice Van Houten Joins Aaron Paul in ‘The Parts You Lose’ (From The Wrap. 5 November 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
"Real World" (1992)
- The Massive Way The World Is Sticking It To The Avengers In Captain America: Civil War (From Cinema Blend. 26 November 2015, 12:09 PM, PST)
- ‘Dark Knight III’ #1 is triumphant and tragic (From SoundOnSight. 26 November 2015, 6:12 AM, PST)
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Helps Save 'The Rock' ... Doggie Version (From TMZ. 25 November 2015, 3:26 PM, PST)