Amidst reports of his crumbling marriage, the 33-year-old actor forced a smile as he posed with 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' star Jason Segel on the red carpet of the Decade of Difference Concert, the Daily Mail reported.
Despite being glum, the 'A Lot Like Love' actor spent time in the exclusive VIP area at the concert organized to raise awareness around Clinton Foundation's efforts to improve global health, strengthen economies worldwide, promote healthier childhoods, and protect the environment.
Kutcher even took to the stage to talk about the foundation. »
- Arun Pantit
Similar News ItemsAshton Kutcher
- TV Scorecard: What Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed in 2016? (From BuzzSugar. 29 June 2016, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Treats Herself to a Day of Pampering on a Sunny Afternoon (From Popsugar. 29 June 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's Cutest Quotes on Parenthood Revealed (From E! Online. 28 June 2016, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- 10 years ago today: ‘Superman Returns’ soared into theaters (From Hitfix. 28 June 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Is This Why the Original Ghostbusters Don't Exist in the Reboot? (From MovieWeb. 25 June 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Will Ghostbusters Be a Bigger Box Office Hit Than Expected? (From MovieWeb. 24 June 2016, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- ‘Iron Man 3’ Writer Drew Pearce’s Directing Debut ‘Hotel Artemis’ Lands at Ink Factory (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 20 June 2016, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- The Discovery (2017): Netflix Acquires Rights To Sci-Fi Drama (From Film-Book. 14 June 2016, 2:35 AM, PDT)
- Netflix buys world rights to 'The Discovery' (From ScreenDaily. 13 June 2016, 11:36 AM, PDT)