Apsa 2011 International Jury President, Hong Kong film producer Nansun Shi announced at the Busan International Film Festival that 37 films from 19 countries and areas have been nominated for this year’s Asia Pacific Screen Awards.
Best Feature Film nominees in the 2011 APSAs are Jodaeiye Nader az Simin (A Separation, Islamic Republic of Iran), Rang zidan fei (Let the Bullets Fly, People’s Republic of China – Mainland China / Hong Kong), Bé Omid É Didar (Goodbye, Islamic Republic of Iran), Bir Zamanlar Anadolu’da (Once Upon a Time in Anatolia, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Band Baaja Baaraat (Wedding Planners, India).
Similar News ItemsAsghar Farhadi
- Smt Thursday Trailers: ‘Rat Film’ (From Age of the Nerd. 22 September 2017, 12:56 AM, PDT)
- Foreign Film Upheaval: Why Esoteric Cultures Outpace European Mainstays at the Box Office (From Indiewire. 20 September 2017, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Javier Bardem & Penelope Cruz On ‘Loving Pablo’, Why It’s In English & Working Together – Venice (From Deadline. 9 September 2017, 3:25 AM, PDT)
Aditya Chopra (I)
- #68 Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge: Top 100 Bollywood Albums (From Film Companion. 2 September 2017, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Omg! Karan Johar posts a rare picture of Aditya Chopra (From BollywoodHungama. 29 August 2017, 9:59 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Prediction: Babumoshai Bandookbaaz expected to collect Rs. 1.5 to 2 cr. on Day 1, Qaidi Band less than a crore (From BollywoodHungama. 22 August 2017, 9:21 PM, PDT)
Nuri Bilge Ceylan
- Turkey Selects True-Life Drama ‘Ayla’ as Foreign-Language Oscar Entry (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2017, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Palestinian Filmmaker Elia Suleiman Named Jury President for 54th Antalya Film Festival (From Sydney's Buzz. 6 August 2017, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- Alfonso Cuarón Is the Best Director of the 21st Century, According to Metacritic — See the Top 25 (From Indiewire. 22 July 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)