Films about robots have long captured the imagination of movie goers, who may or may not believe in its existence in the not-so-distant-future. Here are the top films about these intelligent mechanical human friends... or enemies. Check it out!
The Best Robot Movies'i, Robot'
When: 2004 Who: Will Smith and Bridget Moynahan What: In the not so distant future, (2035), a detective, who dislikes the rapid advancement of technology, investigates a crime that may have been caused by a robot. »
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- 'John Wick: Chapter 2' Comes Home; Plus This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases (From Movies.com. 24 May 2017)
- Ryan Reynolds Phones In For ‘Logan’ Honest Trailer As Deadpool: ‘The Film Is A Masterpiece’ (From ET Canada. 23 May 2017, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Deadpool guest stars in the Logan Honest Trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2017, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- The Predator Poster Changes Classic Quote, Is This a Bad Sign? (From MovieWeb. 23 May 2017, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- Review: Commando, the perfect embodiment of 80’s Schwarzenegger (From Screen Anarchy. 23 May 2017, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Avatar director to team up with Arnold for another Terminator! (From Behindwoods. 23 May 2017, 1:08 AM, PDT)
- Watch Justin Theroux Give Conan O’Brien a Unicorn Tattoo (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- These Iconic '90s Couples Will Have You Whispering, "Winona Forever" (From Popsugar. 22 May 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Vanessa Bayer Says Goodbye to Saturday Night Live After 7 Years: ‘It’s Been a Dream Come True’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 May 2017, 12:51 PM, PDT)