Oh dear. Our friends over at the recently revamped NewNowNext (loving the site redesign) announced today that Logo's upcoming A-List Dallas will include a guest appearance by none other than Ann Coulter.
That's right, the right wing firebrand and GOProud's apparent muse will hang out on camera with the A-List: Dallas cast, one of whom happens to also be a GOProud member. Searching for something positive to say here so I'll go with, "That Ann Coulter sure has a trim little waistline!"
Sorry, that's all I got.
Well, this guest star announcement is sure to draw a lot of attention to the show. And who knows, maybe we'll see a kinder, gentler side to Coulter, the woman who once so famously called John Edwards a f*ggot. (Turns out not a f*ggot - just a total *sshole.)
But as long as the producers are going for controversial casting, may »
- Dennis Ayers
Similar News ItemsKirstie Alley
- Kirstie Alley Looks Terrific as She Shows Off Slimmer Figure at the Airport—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 10 December 2014, 6:04 PM, PST)
- Kirstie Alley Resurfaces After Losing 20 Pounds -- See Her Super Slim Waist! (From TooFab. 10 December 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)
- Woody Harrelson hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Hollywood Shocked, Disappointed About ‘The Interview’ Cancellation (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 2:58 PM, PST)
- What Oscar Isaac Has to Say About Starring in Star Wars and X-Men (From BuzzSugar. 15 December 2014, 2:32 PM, PST)
- LeBron James Honors Eric Garner, Donald Trump Hires Tiger Woods + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 9 December 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- A Brief History of Ben Affleck Yelling on Bill Maher (From Vulture. 6 October 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Rosie Perez Is the Best Thing About the New View, Says People's Critic (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Joins Media's Mission to Infect Viewers With Ebola Virus Fears (Video) (From The Wrap. 8 August 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)