Oh dear. Our friends over at the recently revamped NewNowNext (loving the site redesign) announced today that Logo's upcoming A-List Dallas will include a guest appearance by none other than Ann Coulter.
That's right, the right wing firebrand and GOProud's apparent muse will hang out on camera with the A-List: Dallas cast, one of whom happens to also be a GOProud member. Searching for something positive to say here so I'll go with, "That Ann Coulter sure has a trim little waistline!"
Sorry, that's all I got.
Well, this guest star announcement is sure to draw a lot of attention to the show. And who knows, maybe we'll see a kinder, gentler side to Coulter, the woman who once so famously called John Edwards a f*ggot. (Turns out not a f*ggot - just a total *sshole.)
But as long as the producers are going for controversial casting, may »
- Dennis Ayers
Similar News ItemsKirstie Alley
- Woody Harrelson hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- David O. Russell’s lost film 'Nailed' revived as 'Politics in Love,' recut for UK release (From Hitfix. 5 November 2014, 9:31 AM, PST)
- Why Cbbc’s Wolfblood deserves a series 4 (From Den of Geek. 27 October 2014, 11:27 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump Thinks Bill Cosby Needs a Better PR Team: Comedian Should Be Handling Rape Allegations "Differently" (From E! Online. 20 November 2014, 5:34 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Honoring the Classic Women of Video Games (From Hitfix. 20 November 2014, 2:24 PM, PST)
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: Where There's a Kill, There's a Way (From TVLine.com. 13 November 2014, 11:45 PM, PST)
- A Brief History of Ben Affleck Yelling on Bill Maher (From Vulture. 6 October 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Rosie Perez Is the Best Thing About the New View, Says People's Critic (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Joins Media's Mission to Infect Viewers With Ebola Virus Fears (Video) (From The Wrap. 8 August 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)