Oh dear. Our friends over at the recently revamped NewNowNext (loving the site redesign) announced today that Logo's upcoming A-List Dallas will include a guest appearance by none other than Ann Coulter.
That's right, the right wing firebrand and GOProud's apparent muse will hang out on camera with the A-List: Dallas cast, one of whom happens to also be a GOProud member. Searching for something positive to say here so I'll go with, "That Ann Coulter sure has a trim little waistline!"
Sorry, that's all I got.
Well, this guest star announcement is sure to draw a lot of attention to the show. And who knows, maybe we'll see a kinder, gentler side to Coulter, the woman who once so famously called John Edwards a f*ggot. (Turns out not a f*ggot - just a total *sshole.)
But as long as the producers are going for controversial casting, may »
- Dennis Ayers
Similar News ItemsKirstie Alley
- What Happened When the Cast of Cheers Reunited? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 23 July 2014, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- 15 Years Later: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Drop Dead Gorgeous (From VH1.com. 23 July 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Summer sitcom rewind: 'Cheers' - 'Thanksgiving Orphans' (From Hitfix. 2 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Ivanka Trump's Daughter Arabella, 3, Had a Frozen Birthday Party—See the Adorable Photos! (From E! Online. 18 July 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Joy Behar on Upcoming Rosie O'Donnell Season: ‘The View’ Will Go for ‘Fireworks’ (From The Wrap. 16 July 2014, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Rosie O'Donnell Responds to Elisabeth Hasselbeck With Rehash of ‘View’ Torture Fight (From The Wrap. 14 July 2014, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- Watch! One Of The Most Shirtless Displays Of Sportsmanship You’ll Ever See (From The Backlot. 5 July 2014, 10:26 PM, PDT)
- Sorry, Ann Coulter: NYC Paper Calls USA World Cup Players ‘Heroes’ (From The Wrap. 2 July 2014, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Erupts on Social Media Over Team USA's Crushing World Cup Elimination (From The Wrap. 1 July 2014, 4:32 PM, PDT)