Oh my God.
That's what I uttered as the bodies and plot twists kept piling up during “Emily Lake” and "Stand." I’m almost at a loss of where to begin because I’m still trying to process all of it.
I’m really left wondering about Steve and where he lands in all this now that he’s supposedly dead because both Claudia and Artie seem to have some sort of plan to bring him back. I’m just wary of the repercussions and what that means for everyone involved seeing as it’s a very big and game changing thing to do on Warehouse 13, bringing someone back from the beyond.
What are the potential consequences for using an artifact in that manner?
Continuing on with Steve, I knew something terribly wrong was about to happen when Claudia revealed his true allegiances, Placebo’s Running Up That Hill »
- email@example.com (Nick McHatton)
Similar News Items"Warehouse 13" (2009)
- Trailer and Poster for ‘Don’t Blink’ (From Blogomatic3000. 16 September 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Z Nation Preview - Should You Tune In or Shamble On? (From Dread Central. 10 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Rep Sheet Roundup: UTA Signs 'Warehouse 13' Star, 42West Lands Vogue Cover Girl (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 August 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)
"Jake 2.0" (2003)
- Looking back at the work of David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf (From Den of Geek. 30 January 2014, 10:17 AM, PST)
- USA Brings Back Covert Affairs for Another Season (From Beyond Hollywood. 3 October 2013, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- 'Intelligence' preview video: Josh Holloway saves the world with a chip in his head (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 15 May 2013, 4:57 PM, PDT)