Oh my God.
That's what I uttered as the bodies and plot twists kept piling up during “Emily Lake” and "Stand." I’m almost at a loss of where to begin because I’m still trying to process all of it.
I’m really left wondering about Steve and where he lands in all this now that he’s supposedly dead because both Claudia and Artie seem to have some sort of plan to bring him back. I’m just wary of the repercussions and what that means for everyone involved seeing as it’s a very big and game changing thing to do on Warehouse 13, bringing someone back from the beyond.
What are the potential consequences for using an artifact in that manner?
Continuing on with Steve, I knew something terribly wrong was about to happen when Claudia revealed his true allegiances, Placebo’s Running Up That Hill »
- email@example.com (Nick McHatton)
Similar News Items"Warehouse 13" (2009)
- ‘Last Stop’ DVD Review (101 Films) (From Blogomatic3000. 20 January 2016, 5:31 AM, PST)
- Win Two Tickets To An Exclusive One-Off Drone Racing Experience (From Obsessed with Film. 18 January 2016, 8:01 AM, PST)
- New 60-Second Trailer hits for 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' (From LatinoReview. 29 December 2015, 12:12 PM, PST)
"Jake 2.0" (2003)
- Covert Affairs’ Christopher Gorham headed to McM Birmingham (From Blogomatic3000. 26 February 2015, 2:58 PM, PST)
- Looking back at the work of David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf (From Den of Geek. 30 January 2014, 10:17 AM, PST)
- USA Brings Back Covert Affairs for Another Season (From Beyond Hollywood. 3 October 2013, 10:47 AM, PDT)