Guatemala and Mexico release secret documents and artefacts for forthcoming film Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond
The ancient Mayans had contact with alien visitors who left behind evidence of their existence, according to a new Mexican documentary.
Sundance winner Juan Carlos Rulfo's Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond is currently in production for release next year to coincide with the end of the Mayan calendar, reports the Wrap.
Producer Raul Julia-Levy said the documentary-makers were working in cooperation with the Mexican government for what he said was "the good of mankind". He said the order to collaborate had come directly from the country's president, Álvaro Colom Caballeros.
"Mexico will release codices, artefacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," he said. "The Mexican government is not making this statement on their own – everything we say, »
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsJuan Carlos Rulfo
- Sundance 2014 Has Rare Double Winner; Jolie Executive-Produced Film Wins Top Award (From Alt Film Guide. 25 January 2014, 11:50 PM, PST)
- A Peek at the Cine Las Americas Lineup (From Slackerwood. 15 April 2013, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Telluride Film Festival 2012 Lineup (From MUBI. 30 August 2012, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Documentary Financier Sues TheWrap.com for Defamation (From TMZ. 14 May 2012, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Mayan Mystery: Doc Financier Accused of Fleeing With Film Footage (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 9 May 2012, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Mayan Documentary to Warn Human Race of Impending Catastrophe (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 27 March 2012, 3:38 PM, PDT)