Madonna directed her first feature "Filth and Wisdom" in 2008 and will co-write "W.E." with Alex Keshishian, director of her 1991 documentary "Truth or Dare." Madonna will also reportedly get the best screenwriter in the business to polish the final script as well as hire the best first Ad in the business to help her call the shots.
Bessie Wallis Warfield first met the Prince of Wales in the 1930's, becoming his lover while still married to her second husband, businessman Ernest Simpson.
Matters came to a head when Edward became king in 1936 followed by Simpson filing for divorce from her husband. But the royal family and the British government would not allow Edward to marry her.
In the meantime, Edward's pro-German, »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsMadonna
- 10 best music documentaries: Bob Dylan, Madonna, Radiohead, more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 June 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Madonna's Son -- Fast Times For Rocco Ritchie (Photo) (From TMZ. 19 June 2015, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Flashes Boobs in Sexy Braless Pic: See the Hot Photo! (From E! Online. 18 June 2015, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- 'Ex Machina's' Oscar Isaac didn't know he was actually in 'Star Wars' until you did (From Hitfix. 10 April 2015, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Madonna Gets Candid: Acting Her Age, Making Movies and Which Scorsese Film She Almost Starred In (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 March 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Oscars Songs & Scores. Plus: Chart Updates (From FilmExperience. 13 December 2014, 8:59 PM, PST)
Duke of Windsor
- Can E!’s New Show Top These Real-Life Royal Family Scandals? (From VH1.com. 15 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Royal Siblings: Their Bonds and Their Rivalries (From PEOPLE.com. 2 January 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
- The Best and Worst Onscreen Versions of the Royal Family (From BuzzSugar. 3 September 2014, 2:11 PM, PDT)