Madonna directed her first feature "Filth and Wisdom" in 2008 and will co-write "W.E." with Alex Keshishian, director of her 1991 documentary "Truth or Dare." Madonna will also reportedly get the best screenwriter in the business to polish the final script as well as hire the best first Ad in the business to help her call the shots.
Bessie Wallis Warfield first met the Prince of Wales in the 1930's, becoming his lover while still married to her second husband, businessman Ernest Simpson.
Matters came to a head when Edward became king in 1936 followed by Simpson filing for divorce from her husband. But the royal family and the British government would not allow Edward to marry her.
In the meantime, Edward's pro-German, »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsMadonna
- Lady Gaga Says She’s Not Like Madonna: ‘I Write All My Own Music’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 October 2016, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour Special Coming to Showtime — Watch Teaser (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Kings Of Leon Perform Moody Cover Of Selena Gomez’s ‘Hands To Myself’ (From ET Canada. 20 October 2016, 8:02 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Isaac's 7 Best Roles (From Indiewire. 4 December 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Bloodline Season 2: Birdman Actress Joins Cast as New Series Regular (From TVLine.com. 3 September 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Ex Machina's' Oscar Isaac didn't know he was actually in 'Star Wars' until you did (From Hitfix. 10 April 2015, 4:11 PM, PDT)
Duke of Windsor
- Royal Wives at War – Edward and Wallis Simpson (From Monsters and Critics. 18 September 2016, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- Watch a Sneak Peek of PBS's Royal Wives at War: 'If You Cut Me Open You'd Find One Word: Duty!' (From PEOPLE.com. 16 September 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Never-Seen Intimate Photos Shed New Light on the Ultimate Modern Royal Scandal (and the Reason Elizabeth is Queen) (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)