Madonna directed her first feature "Filth and Wisdom" in 2008 and will co-write "W.E." with Alex Keshishian, director of her 1991 documentary "Truth or Dare." Madonna will also reportedly get the best screenwriter in the business to polish the final script as well as hire the best first Ad in the business to help her call the shots.
Bessie Wallis Warfield first met the Prince of Wales in the 1930's, becoming his lover while still married to her second husband, businessman Ernest Simpson.
Matters came to a head when Edward became king in 1936 followed by Simpson filing for divorce from her husband. But the royal family and the British government would not allow Edward to marry her.
In the meantime, Edward's pro-German, »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsMadonna (I)
- The Last Ship Enlists Melrose Place Vet Thomas Calabro for 2018 Season (From TVLine.com. 21 April 2017, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Love and Mass Effect (From Flickeringmyth. 20 April 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Hold Hands Leaving Steak Dinner in Miami (From PEOPLE.com. 19 April 2017, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Idris Elba Gets Hilarious Dating Advice From Kids -- Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 February 2017, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Madonna to write and direct adaptation of The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells (From Flickeringmyth. 18 January 2017, 6:30 PM, PST)
- Interview: Arianne Phillips On Creating Three Worlds for Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals (From AwardsDaily. 18 November 2016, 3:11 AM, PST)
Duke of Windsor
- The 1 Way Queen Elizabeth II Can Make or Break a Royal Marriage (From Popsugar. 5 April 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Every Shocking, Tumultuous Moment From Prince Charles and Princess Diana's Marriage (From Popsugar. 4 April 2017, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- 11 Things You Didn't Know About Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip's Royal Relationship (From Popsugar. 3 April 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)