Release Date: Oct. 25, 2011
Price: DVD $199.99
Studio: Entertainment One
The arrival of the 1960s’ classic action-adventure television series It Takes a Thief: The Complete Series marks the show’s home entertainment debut.
Fusing the heist and espionage genres, the show aired on ABC-tv for two and a half seasons, beginning in January, 1968.
Inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s 1955 film To Catch a Thief starring Cary Grant, It Takes a Thief stars Robert Wagner (TV’s Hart to Hart) as dashing Alexander Mundy, the world’s greatest cat burglar … until the day he got caught. As part of his pardon to stay out of prison, Mundy uses his wily skills in the world of espionage, helping to steal for the Sia, an American spy agency.
Technically under house arrest, Mundy travels the world over, performing daring acts of thievery in the name of the U. »
Similar News ItemsAlfred Hitchcock (I)
- Matt Reeves says The Batman will be a noir-driven detective version of The Dark Knight (From Flickeringmyth. 28 June 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- David Reviews Alfred Hitchcock’s The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog [Criterion Blu-Ray Review] (From CriterionCast. 27 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Batman to Be Inspired by Arkham Video Game Series? (From MovieWeb. 26 June 2017, 3:59 PM, PDT)
"White Collar" (2009)
- USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 6/23/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 June 2017, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Tiffani Thiessen's Netflix Gig, TCA Awards Host and More (From TVLine.com. 7 June 2017, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Author Paul Davis on Celebrating 30 Years of The Lost Boys in His New Retrospective Book Lost In The Shadows (From DailyDead. 6 June 2017, 2:06 PM, PDT)
Cary Grant (I)
- Hollywood Studios' First Gay Romantic Drama Back on the Big Screen (From Alt Film Guide. 24 June 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Newell: Disappointment and Delight (From Comicmix. 19 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- TCM's Pride Month Series Continues with Movies Somehow Connected to Lgbt Talent (From Alt Film Guide. 8 June 2017, 6:21 PM, PDT)