"You've got the body…I've got the brains." That was the scene that did it for me. We've all got our favorite Freddy Krueger moment ... Nancy in the bathtub, Johnny Depp getting sucked into the bed, the cockroach transformation scene or even "Welcome to prime time, bitch!". But the one that stuck with me was Krueger peeling back the top of his head, revealing a pulsing brain, while reciting that line to a screaming Jesse in A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge.
Thinking back, I can remember sitting in the Gash household with my younger brother (we'll call him Patient Zero), working a remote control that had three buttons and was wired to the Vcr, replaying that scene until the tracking button could no longer control the interference. It was classic.
But whatever your favorite Freddy moment, we have one man to thank for them all. Robert Englund »
- Doctor Gash
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- The Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Toys Get Animated (From TheMovieBit. 31 August 2016, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- First Look at Rogue One Toys Revealed in New Short (From Cinelinx. 31 August 2016, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- A series of stop-motion shorts showcase new Rogue One toys (From JoBlo. 31 August 2016, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- The Weekend Warrior 9/2/16: Morgan and The Light Between Oceans (From LatinoReview. 31 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Let's all reflect on the moment Gene Wilder slammed Tim Burton's 'Willy Wonka' (From Hitfix. 30 August 2016, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Gene Wilder Talks ‘Willy Wonka’ Remake, Why He Stopped Acting in Last Major Interview (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2016, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (From Trailers from Hell. 30 August 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Don’t Breathe review (From Den of Geek. 30 August 2016, 1:59 AM, PDT)
- Wes Craven’s New Nightmare (From Trailers from Hell. 28 August 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)