For all the aspiring screenplay writers in Tampa and St. Pete, who want a true critique of their work, the BlueCat workshop is a must attend. On February 20th, one will have a chance to get expert feedback from award-winning writer/director Gordy Hoffman. He won the prestigious Sundance award for his work on Love Liza. He's also taught screenwriting at USC and has been apart of countless Hollywood productions as a writer.
Still not enough? I had a chance to speak with Gordy and he gave an overview about him and what to expect from his company BlueCat.
Gordy wrote his first screenplay when he was just 12 years old. From there, he's been interacting with writers for over 20 years and that has led to him writing and producing in the movie world. His true passion is teaching and after a few years of doing that at USC, »
Similar News ItemsSince You've Been Gone (1998) (TV)
- Giveaway – Win Blood Rage on Dual Format (From Flickeringmyth. 22 January 2017, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Seven Reasons To Be Optimistic About Cinema: Here’s What We Learned at the Arthouse Convergence (From Indiewire. 20 January 2017, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 January 2017, 8:51 PM, PST)
Love Liza (2002)
- Fassbender & Cotillard in Full Us Trailer for Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' (From FirstShowing.net. 1 September 2015, 6:51 AM, PDT)
- Lifetime Is Doing an Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Tell-All Movie (From Vulture. 15 June 2015, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 Getting Lifetime 'Unauthorized' Movie Treatment (From TVLine.com. 15 June 2015, 3:31 PM, PDT)
Gordy Hoffman (I)
- Sundance unveils shorts roster (From ScreenDaily. 9 December 2014, 1:42 PM, PST)
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead in New York (From Variety - Film News. 2 February 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Call for entry: Bluecat Screenwriting Competition 2012 (From DearCinema.com. 27 July 2011, 12:32 AM, PDT)