"Good news coming from sunny La ... and you're the first I want to tell ... Katie & I just got engaged ... I'm lovestruck," writes "The Jazz Singer" star.
It's been a good year for the 70-year-old Diamond. In addition to the engagement, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Game in March. It was also announced Wednesday that he will receive a Kennedy Center Honor, recognizing his contributions to American culture.
This will be his third marriage. »
Similar News ItemsNeil Diamond (I)
- Venice Film Review: ‘Mektoub My Love: Canto Uno’ (From Variety - Film News. 7 September 2017, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Celebrate Neil Diamond's 50th Anniversary Tour with These 7 Fascinating Stories Behind His Biggest Hits (From PEOPLE.com. 21 August 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Exhumed Films’ 35mm Marathon, Escape Room, Paperbacks From Hell, Godzilla Faq, Ghastlies, Mountain Fever (From DailyDead. 15 August 2017, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Florida Face-Eating Suspect Was Not on Flakka During Attack, as Sheriff Speculated (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 12:04 PM, PST)
- What Happened to Sherri Papini’s Schoolmate Who Also Vanished 18 Years Ago in the Same City? (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 4:55 AM, PST)
- The State of the Race: In the Shadow of a Monster (From AwardsDaily. 1 September 2016, 12:26 PM, PDT)
Katie McNeil Diamond
- Review: Monkey Shines (Blu-ray) (From DailyDead. 22 November 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Neil Diamond Surprises Red Sox Fans With 'Sweet Caroline' (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 20 April 2013, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Neil Diamond: I'm a High Maintenance Husband (From PEOPLE.com. 31 May 2012, 1:10 PM, PDT)