In the middle of editing his sequel to Wall Street, Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps, filmmaker Oliver Stone made an appearance at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour to talk about his 10-part documentary series Secret History of America for Showtime.
Airing in the Spring, the series focuses on human events that, at the time, went under-reported, but crucially shaped America’s unique and complex history over the last 60 years. A small group of historians and archivists have meticulously combed through the national archives of the U.S., Russia, South Africa, England, and Japan, in search of papers, letters, memoranda, film and photographs to assist in the documentation of unknown historical figures and events that have rarely, if ever, been revealed.
- Sara Wayland
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- John Malkovich Compares 'Being John Malkovich' to a Blowjob (From Rolling Stone. 24 November 2015, 10:11 AM, PST)
- Golden Globes First Look: Ricky Gervais Is Back to Skewer Hollywood's Best (From TVLine.com. 23 November 2015, 4:29 PM, PST)
- Top 5 TV: 'Jessica Jones' Gets Gritty, Glenn's Back From the 'Dead' (From Rolling Stone. 23 November 2015, 7:36 AM, PST)
- Adam Sandler Unveils New ‘Chanukah Song’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 November 2015, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Watch Adam Sandler Sing New Version of the 'Chanukah Song' (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2015, 3:05 PM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Alma Har’el’s LoveTrue (From ioncinema. 25 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
Michael Douglas (I)
- 'Ant-Man' Deleted Scene Takes Scott and His Crew Gambling (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2015, 11:37 AM, PST)
- Review: Ant-Man (From Comicmix. 27 November 2015, 11:16 AM, PST)
- 30 Things We Learned from the Ant-Man Commentary (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 November 2015, 6:37 AM, PST)