Release Date: Sept. 27, 2011
Price: DVD $29.98
Studio: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
A mystical blade sees a whole lot of action in The Butcher, the Chef and the Swordsman.
The 2010 Chinese action-comedy adventure The Butcher, the Chef and the Swordsman leads off the first slate of films on the Fox World Cinema label, a premiere line of films from around the world that Fox makes available on DVD — as well as video-on-demand and digital download — in the U.S.
The first feature from filmmaker Wuershan, The Butcher, the Chef and the Swordsman is executive produced by director/producer Doug Liman (Fair Game), who was intrigued by Wuershan’s original approach to the martial arts genre.
Presented in Mandarin with English subtitles, the PG-13-rated movie recounts the journey of a mystical blade as it passes through the hands of three ambitious men. The film features a mix of diverse filmmaking styles, »
Similar News ItemsDoug Liman
- Watch Emily Blunt Do One Of The Best Tom Cruise Impressions We've Ever Seen (From Cinema Blend. 26 December 2014, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Top Ten Movies of 2014 (From Rope Of Silicon. 23 December 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
- 10 Best Surprises of 2014, From Emily Blunt as an Action Star to The Lego Movie Not Sucking (From Collider.com. 22 December 2014, 10:29 AM, PST)
Fair Game (2010/I)
- 'James Bond 24' Brings in 'Edge of Tomorrow' Writer (From MovieWeb. 5 November 2014, 9:07 AM, PST)
- New Images For The Cobbler Released (From We Got This Covered. 12 August 2014, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Get On Up | Review (From ioncinema. 1 August 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Dum Maaro Dum (2011)
- Sonali Cable is inspired by it’s Director story (From Bollyspice. 5 October 2014, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Rana Daggubati to endorse Snapdeal (From BollywoodHungama. 30 September 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7: The Super Finale with Anil Kapoor & Varun Dhawan (From Bollyspice. 21 September 2014, 10:12 PM, PDT)