Stephen Baldwin takes his faith so seriously, he'd watch his own daughter die in the name of religion.
The actor reinvented himself as a born-again Christian following the 9/11 terrorist attacks on America, and his wife Kennya and their kids Alaia and Hailey are equally as devoted.
During a candid chat on U.K. reality show Celebrity Big Brother, Baldwin revealed the lengths he would go to to stay true to his belief in God.
He explained, "I'm gonna sound fanatical right now but what my faith requires is if I were sitting here, and my wife and two kids were sitting there, and we were on a public bus and somebody came in with a machine gun and pointed it at my daughter and said to my daughter, 'Say Jesus doesn't exist' - if she turned to me and said, 'What do I do?', I'd say, 'What have I taught you to do?'
"She'd say, 'Jesus absolutely exists', and I'd see her in heaven."
Similar News Items"Celebrity Big Brother" (2001)
- Spencer Pratt Reveals How He Blew $10 Million, Why Heidi Montag Won't Let Him Be in the Delivery Room (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 May 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Jeremy Jackson’s Rise and Fall: From Baywatch Teen Heartthrob to Rehab and Now Jail (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Former Baywatch Star Jeremy Jackson Pleads No Contest to Stabbing a Woman in 2015 (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2017, 1:05 PM, PDT)
Stephen Baldwin (I)
- Great Job, Internet!: Here’s how they made Speed’s immortal bus-jump scene (From The AV Club. 22 June 2017, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Hailey Baldwin Says She Doesn't Like Being Called an 'Insta Model': 'I Work My A** Off' (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 June 2017, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Baldwin, David Lee Smith to Star in Faith-Based Drama ‘A Walk With Grace’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 14 June 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)