Here's the thing ... you pit Halle Berry against hungry sharks, and you've immediately gotten our attention. If only for the prospect of watching her get in and out of her wetsuit. Hang on. Holding on to that image for a moment. Halle Berry. Wetsuit. Halle Berry. Wetsuit. Where were we? Oh yeah, new images!
Look for more on Dark Tide soon!
Sara (Halle Berry) is a modern-day adventurer, deeply drawn to close encounters with the magnificent White Sharks who rule the primal predator shore of isolated Guadalupe Island. When her husband chooses ambition over his wife's safety in a split-second encounter with the jaws of death, her marriage nearly breaks apart. A year later, a monsoon season voyage back to the same island becomes an escalating series »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Walk Like the Stars! Check Out the Baby Strollers Favored By Celebrity Parents (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Malia Obama Just Scored an Internship With Harvey Weinstein (From Popsugar. 20 January 2017, 7:03 AM, PST)
- Reminder: Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton Were on a Show Together (From BuzzSugar. 17 January 2017, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Dark Tide DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 22 October 2012, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Dark Tide - Blu-ray Review (From Monsters and Critics. 11 May 2012, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: ‘Dark Tide’ Finds Halle Berry Shipwrecked in Sea of Clichés (From HollywoodChicago.com. 1 May 2012, 6:39 AM, PDT)
Dark Tide (2012)
- Halle Berry Finalizes Divorce From Olivier Martinez (From E! Online. 30 December 2016, 11:42 AM, PST)
- Movie Review: The half-baked horror of Incarnate would have worked better in comic-book form (From The AV Club. 2 December 2016, 11:45 AM, PST)
- ‘Incarnate’ Clip Attacked in a Nightmare (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 28 November 2016, 6:03 AM, PST)