J.Lo should have remained mum on the subject of her ex while speaking with ‘Vanity Fair’ — do you agree?
You know how they say a lady should never kiss and tell? Well, you shouldn’t marry and tell either. Jennifer Lopez graces the September issue of Vanity Fair and reveals intimate details regarding her breakup with her husband of seven years Marc Anthony. Regardless of why they broke up, Marc is the father of her two children and she shouldn’t have uttered a word about him.
Even if the reports of Marc being too controlling were true, and even if walking away from the father of her two twins Emme and Max was the right decision — J.Lo should have Never talked about the ending of their marriage.
You may be thinking ‘what’s the big deal’? I’ll tell you my issue with this portion of the interview. »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins UK’s ‘The Voice’; Doha’s Ajyal Youth Fest Unveils Line-Up — Global Briefs (From Deadline. 29 September 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins UK’s ‘The Voice’; Doha’s Ajyal Youth Fest Unveils Line-Up — Global Briefs (From Deadline TV. 29 September 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins U.K. Version of ‘The Voice’ as Coach (From Variety - TV News. 29 September 2016, 6:05 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Terence Winter To Write HBO’s Griselda Blanco Movie Starring Jennifer Lopez (From Deadline TV. 29 September 2016, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian Jokes That His Childhood Crush Was ... His Sister Kim? (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Big Spender! The Most Expensive Celebrity Engagement Rings of All Time (From E! Online. 29 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Marc Anthony (I)
- Jennifer Lopez Announced As Judge And Mentor On ‘World Of Dance’ (From ET Canada. 28 September 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- The Cutest Pictures of Jennifer Lopez and Her Adorable Kids (From Popsugar. 27 September 2016, 9:55 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez's Son Max Is Quite the Romantic (From E! Online. 23 September 2016, 2:09 PM, PDT)