After such success with this last year, today comes the first in a multi-chapter look at the various cinematic releases hitting the U.S. in 2010.
Each 'Volume' contains brief descriptions and editorial opinion/analysis of around 25-30 films, and at present it's looking to run around nine volumes in length.
Expect the remaining ones to go up between now and the first official weekend of releases on January 8th.
Director: Géla Babluani
Summary: A remake of 2005 French thriller "13 (Tzameti)". A naive young man assumes a dead man's identity and finds himself embroiled in an underground world of power, violence, and chance where men gamble behind closed doors on the lives of other men.
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- X-Men: Apocalypse featurette details the creation of the Quicksilver scene (From Flickeringmyth. 28 May 2016, 2:59 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Apocalypse Review: Marvel Franchise Takes Step Back Despite Bryan Singer, Challenging Themes (From Alt Film Guide. 27 May 2016, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer rules out a director’s cut of X-Men: Apocalypse, talks deleted scenes (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2016, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Who Is iO Tillet Wright? 5 Things to Know About Amber Heard's Friend Named in Her Abuse Claim (From PEOPLE.com. 28 May 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Amber Heard Files a Domestic Violence Restraining Order Against Johnny Depp - Get the Latest Details on Their Split (From Popsugar. 28 May 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: X-men Apocalypse Looks Set For Impressive $80 Million Haul Over Memorial Day Weekend (From ComicBookMovie. 28 May 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Hail, Caesar! (From Trailers from Hell. 27 May 2016, 10:32 PM, PDT)
- ‘X-Men’ Hammering ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ at Friday Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2016, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Money Monster Review (From TheMovieBit. 27 May 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)