Marvel Entertainment has an impressive slate of upcoming movies, with Iron Man 2 opening in 2010, Thor and First Avenger: Captain America in 2011, and The Avengers in 2012. But what movies will Marvel make after that? MTV asked Stan Lee, the 87-year-old co-creator of the comic books, which characters will be next to receive their own movie.
The funny thing is, I think all of them will come to the screen sooner or later because they're always looking for new properties, and Marvel has more than anybody. Doctor Strange I'm sure will be out. You probably know they're working on Ant-Man now. Every one of the Marvel characters, there's somebody working on it. Somebody is trying to put together a story that will work. It's just a matter of time — they can only do so many a year. You don't want to flood the market.
I'm sure [they'll do] The Black Panther, eventually. If »
- Ryan Gowland
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- There’s A Four Year Gap Between Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 And Avengers: Infinity War (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2017, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War - Thanos Will Have Similar Motivation As In The Infinity Gauntlet Comic (From LRM Online. 24 April 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok is nothing like Guardians of the Galaxy, according to Kevin Feige (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Get a close-up look at Iron Man’s new Spider-Man: Homecoming armor thanks to Hot Toys collectible figure (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 4:55 AM, PDT)
- New Wonder Woman Concept Art Focuses On Diana Prince’s World War I Adventure (From We Got This Covered. 21 April 2017, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Tom Holland’s Peter Parker leaps into action in Spider-Man: Homecoming image (From Flickeringmyth. 21 April 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Tribeca: Jon Favreau on 'Lion King' Fans' Expectations, 'Cowboys and Aliens' Disappointment (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 23 April 2017, 9:26 PM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau’s 7 Rules for Making a Good Movie, from ‘The Jungle Book’ to ‘The Lion King’ (From Thompson on Hollywood. 22 April 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau’s 7 Rules for Making a Good Movie, from ‘The Jungle Book’ to ‘The Lion King’ (From Indiewire. 22 April 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)