AOL's Moviefone has released its 2009 year-end movies poll and one thing is clear -- moviegoers, at least the ones voting on Moviefone, loved "The Twilight Saga: New Moon." The vampire romance saga was chosen as the Best Movie of the Year.
But my favorite question? "How would you rate 2009 overall," to which the answer was a resounding "Eh!"
Check out the full results of the Moviefone poll below:
1. What was the best movie of the year?
'New Moon' - 41%
'Avatar' - 14%
'The Hangover' - 13%
'Star Trek' - 11%
'Up' - 9%
'Inglourious Basterds' - 9%
'Up in the Air' - 2%
2. What was the worst movie of the year?
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson and Fka twigs Make a Rare Public Appearance Together at Lost City of Z Premiere (From E! Online. 17 February 2017, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson, Fka Twigs Show Star Power at Lost City of Z Debut (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 16 February 2017, 6:26 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson and Fiancée FKA Twigs Take the Red Carpet Together in London (From Popsugar. 16 February 2017, 4:50 PM, PST)
- Van Helsing Reboot Gets Wrath of the Titans Writer (From MovieWeb. 21 February 2017, 4:38 PM, PST)
- The L.A. Hotels Where Celebs Stay, Celebrate and Kick Back and Count Their Trophies During Awards Season (From PEOPLE.com. 21 February 2017, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Josh Gad Enlists Chris Pratt, Penelope Cruz to Grill Daisy Ridley about ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 20 February 2017, 10:46 AM, PST)
- George Clooney Says He and Amal Will Avoid Traveling to Dangerous Countries While She's Pregnant (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 February 2017, 4:48 PM, PST)
- How George Clooney Plans to Be "Much More Responsible" After Welcoming Twins With Amal Clooney (From E! Online. 21 February 2017, 4:09 PM, PST)
- Oscars: What Should Have Won – Good Night, and Good Luck. for Best Picture over Crash (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2017, 2:43 PM, PST)