I'm trying something new this week, Pretty Little Liars fans: a live blog!
Come along with me as I watch "Surface Tension" and jot down whatever thoughts come to mind. Why? We're all about speed, efficiency, humor and insight at TV Fanatic. This review promises at least one of those.
I encourage readers to leave comments below about my take and the events from the episode as each progresses. Let's give this a shot, shall we?
Previously on Pretty Little Liars... Jenna can maybe see! Mike has a garage-stealing problem! Two guys are really shady! Ezra eats Aria's face! Emily's mom finally realizes how useless she is! A does some crazy stuff!
8:03 The episode begins with the girls' usual pow wow. How are they first wondering about whether or not A killed Alison?
8:08 Aria tells her mom she "talks like a mom." Pam should really take some notes from her. »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News ItemsABC Family [us]
- Sunday TV Ratings: Secrets and Lies, American Odyssey, Bob's Burgers, Madam Secretary (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 May 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- This week in tv news: John Singleton to make the jump to TV with FX (From SoundOnSight. 2 May 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Friday TV Ratings: Beyond the Tank, Grimm, The Amazing Race, Whose Line Is It Anyway? (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 May 2015, 1:03 PM, PDT)
"Pretty Little Liars" (2010)
- The Boy Next Door Blu-ray Giveaway (From CinemaNerdz. 4 May 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Obviously Crushed the Box Office (From BuzzSugar. 4 May 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Holy Charles, Pretty Little Liars' First Season 6 Promo Is Here and It's Terrifying (From E! Online. 1 May 2015, 4:21 PM, PDT)
Ed Sullivan (I)
- Watch Future Islands Perform Hypnotic New Single 'The Chase' on 'Letterman' (From Rolling Stone. 29 April 2015, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘Sabado Gigante': Latin America’s Ed Sullivan Prepares to Bow Out (From Variety - TV News. 17 April 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Watch Amy Sedaris Nonsensically Serenade David Letterman (From Rolling Stone. 16 April 2015, 7:08 AM, PDT)