I'm trying something new this week, Pretty Little Liars fans: a live blog!
Come along with me as I watch "Surface Tension" and jot down whatever thoughts come to mind. Why? We're all about speed, efficiency, humor and insight at TV Fanatic. This review promises at least one of those.
I encourage readers to leave comments below about my take and the events from the episode as each progresses. Let's give this a shot, shall we?
Previously on Pretty Little Liars... Jenna can maybe see! Mike has a garage-stealing problem! Two guys are really shady! Ezra eats Aria's face! Emily's mom finally realizes how useless she is! A does some crazy stuff!
8:03 The episode begins with the girls' usual pow wow. How are they first wondering about whether or not A killed Alison?
8:08 Aria tells her mom she "talks like a mom." Pam should really take some notes from her. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News ItemsABC Family [us]
- ABC Family Orders Stitches: A Paranormal Crime Procedural (From TVovermind.com. 19 April 2014, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- ABC Family orders drama pilot 'Stitchers' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 April 2014, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- ABC Family Orders Drama Pilot ‘Stitchers’ (From Variety - TV News. 18 April 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)
"Pretty Little Liars" (2010)
- Jim Rash talks new season of 'The Writer's Room' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 April 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive First Look: Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth Take on "Detectiving" for Mystery Girls (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 16 April 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- The Write Stuff: Q&A with 'Community's Jim Rash (From Rolling Stone. 16 April 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
Ed Sullivan (I)
- Revisiting The Beatles'classic film, 'A Hard Day's Night,' at 50 (From Hitfix. 15 April 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- L.A. Move For Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ Unlikely As Pols Continue To Pitch CBS (From Deadline TV. 10 April 2014, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- The Simpsons Honor David Letterman With Couch Gag (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 7 April 2014, 7:49 AM, PDT)