Kate has a thing for notorious men!
Kate Hudson loves dating bad boys and she has a track record to prove it! She’s known for dating somewhat notorious cheaters — after her marriage to Black Crowes frontman, Chris Robinson, she went on a dating binge! She’s since been linked to Owen Wilson, Lance Armstrong, Dax Shepard, and most recently Alex Rodriguez — all alleged cheaters and wife-leavers.
We spoke to a relationship expert who helped answer the age-old question — why do beautiful, successful women like Kate date guys that might potentially leave ‘em high and dry — and with a broken heart?
It’s all about the power: “If you can catch and keep a challenging guy it means you have a certain amount of power — it confirms you’re a hot, desirable woman who can get a guy that other women can’t get,” says Sarah Harrison, the Senior Editor for YourTango. »
Similar News ItemsOwen Wilson (I)
- Review: Rock Dog (2016) (From The Cultural Post. 25 September 2017, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- Ed Helms-Owen Wilson Comedy ‘Bastards’ Changes Title to ‘Father Figures’ (From Variety - Film News. 15 September 2017, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Changes Bastards Title to Father Figures (From Comingsoon.net. 15 September 2017, 9:36 AM, PDT)
Kate Hudson (I)
- Film Review: Chadwick Boseman in ‘Marshall’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 September 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Kate Hudson & Boyfriend Danny Fujikawa Attend ‘Marshall’ Premiere (From Uinterview. 25 September 2017, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- Kate Hudson on Her Drastic Buzz-Cut Makeover: ''My Kids Really Didn't Care'' (From E! Online. 25 September 2017, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell on Not Being Perfect, Dealing with Jerks and Raising Girls: 'Girls Rule, Boys Drool' (From PEOPLE.com. 13 September 2017, 5:36 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell on Being a Mom to Two Daughters: ''Girls Rule, Boys Drool'' (From E! Online. 13 September 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell Gives Live Update From Orlando Hotel After Hurricane Irma: We’re ‘Making the Most of a Crazy Situation’ (From PEOPLE.com. 11 September 2017, 9:54 PM, PDT)