If you want to be an extra in a movie, this summer seems to be filled with chances. Just after reporting that “The Dark Knight Rises” needs extras this August in Pittsburgh, we can now report that "The Avengers" needs extras in Cleveland.
Cleveland.com is reporting on this exciting development for anyone who wants to be involved in the movie. The casting call is open, extras will be paid, and possibly up to 2,000 people are needed.
Unfortunately for younger fans, though, you must be at least 18 to be part of this. (If you’re under 18, you may still be able to get into “The Dark Knight Rises” as an extra.)
So what’s the next step? If you’re interested, go to the Holiday Inn Independence, 6001 Rockside Road, off Interstate 77 either between noon and 4 P.M. tomorrow or between 10 A.M. and 4 P.M. Saturday.
You don’t need an agent, »
- Danica Davidson
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- "Captain America: Civil War" - Teaser Trailer (From SneakPeek. 30 January 2015, 7:03 PM, PST)
- Get a New Look at Avengers: Age of Ultron in the Movie's First TV Spot (From BuzzSugar. 30 January 2015, 4:15 PM, PST)
- Anthony Mackie says Captain America: Civil War “is gonna be so much better” than Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 30 January 2015, 1:43 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- 25 things we learned on the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Trailer Round-Up: Game of Thrones Season 5, Alien Outpost, Avengers: Age of Ultron (From DailyDead. 30 January 2015, 4:19 PM, PST)
- The Team Assembles In HQ Textless Avengers: Age Of Ultron Empire Cover (From ComicBookMovie. 30 January 2015, 10:15 AM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Watch the Super Bowl TV spot for Kingsman: The Secret Service (From Flickeringmyth. 31 January 2015, 1:55 AM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast: 10 actors who could be the Beast to Emma Watson’s Belle (From Cineplex. 30 January 2015, 3:03 PM, PST)
- ‘Spy Movies’ clip from Kingsman: The Secret Service (From Flickeringmyth. 29 January 2015, 1:48 AM, PST)