If you're anything like us, "Glee" makes you cry all the time. What moments have cut us the deepest?
5. Sue Sylvester and her sister, "Wheels"
Darn you, show! You've created this excellent villain for us to hate, spewing out all manner of hare-brained quotes, and then you go and have her donate money for wheelchair ramps and read a book to her sister with Downs Syndrome. That's just unfair.
4. "Imagine" with the Haverbrook Deaf Choir, "Hairography"
It was emotional enough to watch the deaf show choir sign the song, but when Mercedes started singing we couldn't hold the tears back any longer.
3. Kurt and his father, "Preggers"
We're a sucker for a good "prickly father bonds with his son" storyline. It's the "Field of Dreams" syndrome. But "Glee" did a nice job with it, especially because it included a football team dancing to a Beyonce song. It doesn't get much better than that. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Glee's Harry Shum Jr. Just Blew Every Other Treadmill Dance Out of the Water (From Popsugar. 26 March 2015, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- William H. Macy To Direct Lea Michele And Kate Upton In Road Trip Comedy The Layover (From We Got This Covered. 26 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- First Supergirl Villain to Be Played by Mentalist Alum Owain Yeoman (From TVLine.com. 26 March 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Rumer's 'DWTS' Inner-Beyonce (From Access Hollywood. 26 March 2015, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Movie News: Bradley Cooper to Direct 'A Star Is Born,' Maybe With Beyonce; Watch the New 'Entourage' Trailer (From Movies.com. 25 March 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce Has 100 Unreleased Songs, Says The-Dream: Details (From Us Weekly. 25 March 2015, 10:17 AM, PDT)
Field of Dreams (1989)
- The film that makes me cry: Field of Dreams (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 March 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Looking, Ep. 2.10: “Looking for Home” leaves Patrick at a crossroads (From SoundOnSight. 23 March 2015, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Season Finale Review: 'Looking' - 'Looking for Home' or 'Wait, you're on Grindr?' (From Hitfix. 22 March 2015, 9:51 PM, PDT)