Little has been heard from Andrew Lee Potts since he appeared on the series Primeval. Playing the character Connor Temple paved the way for another role, as the Mad Hatter in Alice, SyFy's modern retelling of Lewis Carroll's classic novel.
The miniseries just kicked off with newcomer Caterina Scorsone in the titular role. Kathy Bates and Tim Curry have also signed on for the project. Being amidst veteran actors didn't daunt Andrew Lee Potts one bit though, because he was obviously excited to get the part.
Similar News ItemsKathy Bates (I)
- Arthouse Audit: ‘Hell or High Water’ Tops ‘Southside With You’ and ‘Hands of Stone’ (From Indiewire. 28 August 2016, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Clip For Complete Unknown Starring Rachel Weisz And Michael Shannon (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Disjointed’: Elizabeth Alderfer Cast In Netflix Pot Comedy Series From Chuck Lorre (From Deadline TV. 25 August 2016, 3:25 PM, PDT)
Lewis Carroll (I)
- U.S. Trailer For ‘Girl Asleep’ Shows the Awkward Bits of Aging (From The Film Stage. 19 August 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Official Trailer for Australian Coming-of-Age Indie 'Girl Asleep' (From FirstShowing.net. 18 August 2016, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- ‘Girl Asleep’ Trailer: Rosemary Myers’ Debut Feature Is an Aussie Coming-of-Age Story (From Indiewire. 18 August 2016, 1:55 PM, PDT)
Tim Curry (I)
- 5 Reasons the Remake of Stephen King's It Will Be Scarier This Time Around (From BuzzSugar. 18 August 2016, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Clue’ Remake From Hasbro Lands at Fox (From Variety - Film News. 17 August 2016, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Clue Remake Finally Moves Forward at 20th Century Fox (From MovieWeb. 17 August 2016, 9:54 AM, PDT)