Tom Arnold has wed his fourth wife Ashley Groussman in an intimate ceremony in Maui.The couple exchanged vows on the Hawaiian island on Saturday at the home of Hollywood music and talent manager Shep Gordon, reports People.com.
They were joined by 75 family members and close friends, including Arnold's funnyman Dax Shepard, who served as the actor's best man.
The newlyweds met through mutual friends in April 2008 and were engaged in March at Arnold's 50th birthday party.
Similar News ItemsTom Arnold (I)
- Tom Arnold Fights Trump Supporters on Twitter (From The Wrap. 30 December 2016, 1:41 PM, PST)
- Tom Arnold Challenges Gamers to Hack Trump Taxes, ‘Apprentice’ Tapes (From The Wrap. 30 December 2016, 6:45 AM, PST)
- Tom Arnold: ‘Watergate-Level Journalists’ Are Chasing Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes (From The Wrap. 26 December 2016, 3:35 PM, PST)
- Erik Estrada shares some harsh words about Dax Shephard's CHiPs movie (From JoBlo. 17 January 2017, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Newswire: Original CHiPS star Erik Estrada is not loving the CHiPS reboot (From The AV Club. 17 January 2017, 8:56 AM, PST)
- Former Chips stars blast reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 17 January 2017, 4:30 AM, PST)
- Michael Moore on Why Donald Trump Will Build a Wall and Ban Muslims (From Variety - Film News. 17 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 12 Worst Celebrity National Anthem Performances of All Time, From Roseanne Barr to Steven Tyler (Videos) (From The Wrap. 13 January 2017, 3:45 PM, PST)
- A Look Back at Meryl Streep’s Record-Setting 30 Golden Globe-Nominated Roles (From PEOPLE.com. 7 January 2017, 10:00 AM, PST)