Labeouf refused to go into details over the romance with his co-star, but he hinted during an interview that they became more than friends on the set.
Speaking to Details magazine, he said, "You're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them.
"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen... It was what it was."
The actor insists he's unaware if Fox was dating her now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time of their tryst, and the actress has so far kept quiet about the speculation.
But now her publicist has confirmed Labeouf's revelations, telling the New York Daily News, "It is true."
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- USA Network Announces Series Pick-Up for 'Shooter' - Ryan Phillippe and Omar Epps Star (From Indiewire Television. 10 February 2016, 2:54 PM, PST)
- Transformers: Earth Wars Rolls Out On Android And iOS This Year (From We Got This Covered. 10 February 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are ‘definitely in Bad Boys 3’ (From The Hollywood News. 9 February 2016, 10:15 PM, PST)
- Shia Labeouf -- Family Fight in Court ... He's Trying to Take My Home (From TMZ. 10 February 2016, 1:59 PM, PST)
- Sonic The Hedgehog movie in the works at Sony, due out in 2018 (From Den of Geek. 10 February 2016, 2:59 AM, PST)
- Ed Helms and Amanda Seyfried join comedy The Clapper (From Flickeringmyth. 7 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
Megan Fox (I)
- Bones Gets Midseason Premiere Date, Returns to Thursday Night Slot (From TVLine.com. 10 February 2016, 2:30 PM, PST)
- American Idol Is Taking Away Your Voting Power — and It's Infuriating (From TVLine.com. 10 February 2016, 10:13 AM, PST)
- Ratings: ‘NCIS’ Blows Away Competition on Tuesday (From The Wrap. 10 February 2016, 9:01 AM, PST)