Labeouf refused to go into details over the romance with his co-star, but he hinted during an interview that they became more than friends on the set.
Speaking to Details magazine, he said, "You're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them.
"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen... It was what it was."
The actor insists he's unaware if Fox was dating her now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time of their tryst, and the actress has so far kept quiet about the speculation.
But now her publicist has confirmed Labeouf's revelations, telling the New York Daily News, "It is true."
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Oscars: With 38 Combined Noms, Former Partners Square Off for the First Time (From Variety - Film News. 16 February 2017, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Win American Honey on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 16 February 2017, 2:32 AM, PST)
- Actress Mia Goth Takes a Positive Stance on Politics, Unlike Husband Shia Labeouf: ‘I’m a Glass Half Full Kind of Girl’ (From PEOPLE.com. 13 February 2017, 7:50 PM, PST)
- American Honey; Free State of Jones; Inferno; Through the Wall; Le parc – reviews (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 February 2017, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Shia Labeouf Relaunches Anti-Trump Art Project A Week After Shut Down (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 February 2017, 7:02 PM, PST)
- Labeouf, Rönkkö & Turner’s ‘He Will Not Divide Us’ Finds New Home After NYC Closing (From Indiewire. 18 February 2017, 3:07 PM, PST)
Megan Fox (I)
- Deadpool 2 Fan Art Imagines Kerry Washington As Domino (From We Got This Covered. 15 February 2017, 8:58 AM, PST)
- The Space Between Us review (From Den of Geek. 13 February 2017, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Game of Thrones’ Lena Headey seems keen on playing Catwoman (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2017, 2:00 PM, PST)