Labeouf refused to go into details over the romance with his co-star, but he hinted during an interview that they became more than friends on the set.
Speaking to Details magazine, he said, "You're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them.
"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen... It was what it was."
The actor insists he's unaware if Fox was dating her now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time of their tryst, and the actress has so far kept quiet about the speculation.
But now her publicist has confirmed Labeouf's revelations, telling the New York Daily News, "It is true."
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Universal Dates Third Monster Movie for 2019 (From Variety - Film News. 3 May 2016, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Puppet Master getting the reboot treatment with Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Transformers Producers Want To Reboot A Cult Classic Horror Flick (From Cinema Blend. 3 May 2016, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf apologizes to lookalike who got sucker-punched (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 April 2016, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Man Punched in the Face for Looking 'Exactly Like Shia Labeouf' (From Moviefone. 27 April 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- New York Man Punched in the Face on Subway Because He 'Looks Exactly Like Shia Labeouf' (From PEOPLE.com. 27 April 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- The New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of Shadows Trailer Is Here (From TheMovieBit. 4 May 2016, 3:23 AM, PDT)
- Watch The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leap Out Of The Shadows In New Trailer (From We Got This Covered. 4 May 2016, 2:42 AM, PDT)
- Second Trailer for 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Out of the Shadow' (From FirstShowing.net. 3 May 2016, 5:01 PM, PDT)