Labeouf refused to go into details over the romance with his co-star, but he hinted during an interview that they became more than friends on the set.
Speaking to Details magazine, he said, "You're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them.
"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen... It was what it was."
The actor insists he's unaware if Fox was dating her now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time of their tryst, and the actress has so far kept quiet about the speculation.
But now her publicist has confirmed Labeouf's revelations, telling the New York Daily News, "It is true."
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- The Mummy: first poster for reboot, trailer incoming (From Den of Geek. 1 December 2016, 10:36 PM, PST)
- The Mummy Teaser Starring Tom Cruise Arrives, Full Trailer Coming Sunday (From MovieWeb. 1 December 2016, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Tom Cruise in The Mummy – Watch the Teaser Trailer and Check Out the Poster (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 December 2016, 7:06 AM, PST)
- Shia Labeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty, Vin Diesel, Jean-Claude Van Damme In Wild Freestyle Rap (From ET Canada. 2 December 2016, 2:26 PM, PST)
- Exclusive Interview: Jai Courtney Talks Man Down (From We Got This Covered. 2 December 2016, 1:50 PM, PST)
- ‘Surf’s Up 2: WaveMania’ Trailer: WWE Superstars Ride Waves Straight to DVD and VOD (From Slash Film. 2 December 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
Megan Fox (I)
- The 17 Most Original, Wild and Creative Celebrity Baby Names of 2016 (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 December 2016, 9:52 AM, PST)
- Mortal Kombat Reboot Finds A Director (From We Got This Covered. 19 November 2016, 7:13 AM, PST)
- Brian Austin Green Shares Instagram Pictures Of Sons And Megan Fox (From Uinterview. 18 November 2016, 10:23 AM, PST)