Labeouf refused to go into details over the romance with his co-star, but he hinted during an interview that they became more than friends on the set.
Speaking to Details magazine, he said, "You're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them.
"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen... It was what it was."
The actor insists he's unaware if Fox was dating her now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time of their tryst, and the actress has so far kept quiet about the speculation.
But now her publicist has confirmed Labeouf's revelations, telling the New York Daily News, "It is true."
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Trailer and Poster for ‘Don’t Blink’ (From Blogomatic3000. 16 September 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Grimlock Toy and Digital Download! (From MovieWeb. 16 September 2014, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- 15 Young Adult Novels Turned Into Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 16 September 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Sequel Loses Director (From Variety - Film News. 18 September 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- 'London Has Fallen' loses its director (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- 'Olympus Has Fallen' Sequel Loses Its Director (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 September 2014, 5:55 PM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- 40 Reasons Why We Love Jimmy Fallon, in Honor of His 40th Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Transformers 5: What We Know So Far (From Cinema Blend. 16 September 2014, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Featurette: Creating the Turtles (From MovieWeb. 15 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)