Labeouf refused to go into details over the romance with his co-star, but he hinted during an interview that they became more than friends on the set.
Speaking to Details magazine, he said, "You're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them.
"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen... It was what it was."
The actor insists he's unaware if Fox was dating her now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time of their tryst, and the actress has so far kept quiet about the speculation.
But now her publicist has confirmed Labeouf's revelations, telling the New York Daily News, "It is true."
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Filming underway on Transformers: The Last Knight, viral teaser released (From Flickeringmyth. 28 May 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight Releases Viral Promo Video (From ComicBookMovie. 28 May 2016, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2016 Review: The Bfg Showcases Steven Spielberg's Infectious Sense Of Play (From Twitch. 27 May 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf Goes Hitchhiking Across America for His Latest Stunt (From MovieWeb. 27 May 2016, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Transformers 5 Teases a Big Surprise, Is Shia Labeouf Returning? (From MovieWeb. 27 May 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Festival Awards 2016 (From Sydney's Buzz. 27 May 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- BeBop and Rocksteady Hijack New Ninja Turtles 2 Trailer (From MovieWeb. 28 May 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Buns in the Oven: 31 Stars Who Are Expecting Babies This Year (From Popsugar. 28 May 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- What Michael Bay Said About Kate Beckinsale Is Business as Usual in Hollywood (From Hitfix. 28 May 2016, 10:32 AM, PDT)