Labeouf refused to go into details over the romance with his co-star, but he hinted during an interview that they became more than friends on the set.
Speaking to Details magazine, he said, "You're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them.
"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen... It was what it was."
The actor insists he's unaware if Fox was dating her now-husband Brian Austin Green at the time of their tryst, and the actress has so far kept quiet about the speculation.
But now her publicist has confirmed Labeouf's revelations, telling the New York Daily News, "It is true."
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Sdcc: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Blu-ray details (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2016, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Check Out This 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Set Video! (From LatinoReview. 21 July 2016, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight Set Video Showcases Paramount’s Robots In Disguise (From We Got This Covered. 20 July 2016, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Barry L. Levy Developing Movie on Boston Strangler (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2016, 3:52 PM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: What Films Will Contend For Oscar Gold After Tiff Premieres (From Thompson on Hollywood. 26 July 2016, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: What Films Will Contend For Oscar Gold After TIFF Premieres (From Indiewire. 26 July 2016, 9:05 AM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- Why Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Says It’s Ok to Eat Butter! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Is it Ok to Eat Butter? Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Weighs In (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Buns in the Oven: 24 Stars Who Are Expecting Babies This Year (From Popsugar. 14 July 2016, 7:10 PM, PDT)