Kim Cattrall is preparing to sex up the art world again - she's stripping off for a second time to help keep a classic Renaissance painting in the U.K.
Last year, the Sex and the City siren shed her clothes to recreate Titian's Diana and Actaeon in a bid to raise awareness of the British National Gallery's campaign to stop the artwork being sold off to a private foreign bidder.
The sexy reenactment helped boost the £80 million (£50 million) needed to buy the piece on behalf of Britain - and now she's stripping again to keep another Titian work in the country.
Cattrall will pose naked again for a new take on the painter's Diana and Callisto canvas.
The actress, who was born in England, was prompted to help with the cause after the Scottish government refused to pay for the artwork to remain in an Edinburgh gallery.
A rep for Cattrall says, "Kim is committed to do whatever she can to keep the second Titian on public view."
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Exclusive: ‘The Breaks’ Cast Brings ’90s-Era Hip-Hop to Life on VH1 (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 8:25 AM, PST)
- A Quiet Passion trailer: Cynthia Nixon in Terence Davies' biopic of poet Emily Dickinson (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 February 2017, 7:10 AM, PST)
- Sarah Jessica Parker's Broadway Date Night Doubles as a Sex and the City Reunion (From Popsugar. 19 February 2017, 9:21 AM, PST)
- What Is the Most Ridiculous Sex Scene From a Movie? — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 13 February 2017, 9:44 AM, PST)
- Andrea Riseborough to Play Serial Imposter in Psychological Drama ‘Nancy’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 6 February 2017, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Kim Cattrall Reveals what It Would Take for Her to Join Sex and the City 3 (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2017, 1:52 PM, PST)