Kim Cattrall is preparing to sex up the art world again - she's stripping off for a second time to help keep a classic Renaissance painting in the U.K.
Last year, the Sex and the City siren shed her clothes to recreate Titian's Diana and Actaeon in a bid to raise awareness of the British National Gallery's campaign to stop the artwork being sold off to a private foreign bidder.
The sexy reenactment helped boost the £80 million (£50 million) needed to buy the piece on behalf of Britain - and now she's stripping again to keep another Titian work in the country.
Cattrall will pose naked again for a new take on the painter's Diana and Callisto canvas.
The actress, who was born in England, was prompted to help with the cause after the Scottish government refused to pay for the artwork to remain in an Edinburgh gallery.
A rep for Cattrall says, "Kim is committed to do whatever she can to keep the second Titian on public view."
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Entourage – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 June 2015, 9:17 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Now Designing Bridal Shoes: See the Photos, Plus Read Her Wedding Tips for Brides Today! (From Us Weekly. 2 June 2015, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Ten movies we’re looking forward to this summer (From The Hollywood News. 1 June 2015, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- Why Dwayne Johnson is asking for 'Big Trouble' with his Carpenter remake (From Hitfix. 2 June 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson producing and starring in a remake of Big Trouble in Little China (From Flickeringmyth. 2 June 2015, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson to Star in Big Trouble in Little China Remake (From Worst Previews. 2 June 2015, 4:34 AM, PDT)