Kim Cattrall is preparing to sex up the art world again - she's stripping off for a second time to help keep a classic Renaissance painting in the U.K.
Last year, the Sex and the City siren shed her clothes to recreate Titian's Diana and Actaeon in a bid to raise awareness of the British National Gallery's campaign to stop the artwork being sold off to a private foreign bidder.
The sexy reenactment helped boost the £80 million (£50 million) needed to buy the piece on behalf of Britain - and now she's stripping again to keep another Titian work in the country.
Cattrall will pose naked again for a new take on the painter's Diana and Callisto canvas.
The actress, who was born in England, was prompted to help with the cause after the Scottish government refused to pay for the artwork to remain in an Edinburgh gallery.
A rep for Cattrall says, "Kim is committed to do whatever she can to keep the second Titian on public view."
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- 'Mozart in the Jungle' makes New York Times Critic’s “10 Best of 2014” List (From Hollywonk. 16 December 2014, 2:35 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Leslie Bibb Carves Out New Path as Goofball & Producer (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 December 2014, 5:56 AM, PST)
- Golden Globe Nominations: Why the TV Picks and Snubs Shouldn’t Be a Surprise (From Scott Feinberg. 11 December 2014, 7:03 PM, PST)
- Whistler Fest Names ‘Felix and Meira’ Big Winner (From Variety - Film News. 8 December 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Top 5: Iconic TV shows of the 1970s (From Blogomatic3000. 7 December 2014, 1:21 PM, PST)
- The Noteworthy: "Making Waves", Huppert & Cattrall Look Back, "Missing Reels" (From MUBI. 19 November 2014, 5:40 AM, PST)