Kim Cattrall is preparing to sex up the art world again - she's stripping off for a second time to help keep a classic Renaissance painting in the U.K.
Last year, the Sex and the City siren shed her clothes to recreate Titian's Diana and Actaeon in a bid to raise awareness of the British National Gallery's campaign to stop the artwork being sold off to a private foreign bidder.
The sexy reenactment helped boost the £80 million (£50 million) needed to buy the piece on behalf of Britain - and now she's stripping again to keep another Titian work in the country.
Cattrall will pose naked again for a new take on the painter's Diana and Callisto canvas.
The actress, who was born in England, was prompted to help with the cause after the Scottish government refused to pay for the artwork to remain in an Edinburgh gallery.
A rep for Cattrall says, "Kim is committed to do whatever she can to keep the second Titian on public view."
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- ‘Ballers’ Season Finale Review: Here’s How Hard The Rock Balled in Season 2 (From Indiewire. 25 September 2016, 9:47 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ballers’ Season Finale Review: Here’s How Hard The Rock Balled in Season 2 (From Indiewire Television. 25 September 2016, 9:47 PM, PDT)
- Betsy Beers on Shondaland’s Jam-Packed Slate, Future and Hopes to Push Into Comedy (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2016, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Kim Cattrall Turns 60, Sarah Jessica Parker Tweets A Sweet Happy Birthday Message (From Uinterview. 24 August 2016, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- BBC Greenlights Seven New Agatha Christie Adaptations (From Variety - TV News. 24 August 2016, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Wishes Her Sex and the City Costar Kim Cattrall a Happy 60th Birthday (From Popsugar. 24 August 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)