The Casey Anthony prosecutors wrapped up their case yesterday. Diane Dimond analyzes whether they proved that she killed her toddler daughter-and what the defense needs to do to free her.
After 19 days of testimony, the prosecution wrapped up its case in one of the most notorious murder trials the state of Florida has ever put on. And with 25-year-old Casey Anthony facing the possibility she will be put to death for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, the state called the defendant's mother, Cindy, to tie up loose ends.
Related story on The Daily Beast: Amanda Knox's Second Chance
Cindy explained why the mitochondrial-matched 9-inch-long hair found decomposing in Casey's car trunk couldn't have been anyone else in the family's except little Caylee. She testified that the child's Winnie-the-Pooh blanket had mysteriously disappeared from the home along with black plastic trash bags and a canvas laundry bag that had »
- Diane Dimond
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Mj's estate mints $600 million since his death (From RealBollywood. 21 May 2013, 3:41 AM, PDT)
- Mj 'did not sign' Conrad Murray's Aeg Contract (From RealBollywood. 21 May 2013, 12:12 AM, PDT)
- Mj posthumously makes $600m (From RealBollywood. 20 May 2013, 11:31 PM, PDT)
- Journey Guitarist Neal Schon -- Battle With Ex-Mother-In Law Rages On (From TMZ. 27 April 2013, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Salahi Winery Headed To Foreclosure Auction (From Huffington Post. 22 April 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Michaele Salahi and Neil Schon "Happy" Daily Mail Apologized for Defaming Them (From E! Online. 5 April 2013, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Si c'était à refaire (1976)
- Film Review: ‘It Boy’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 April 2013, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Watch now! "Warehouse 13" recap: Single brunette female seeks same for hologram play and rope tricks (From AfterEllen.com. 5 April 2013, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- Lifetime Cancels 'America's Most Wanted' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 March 2013, 5:58 PM, PDT)