1. Heroine: Grade C-
Well, it does look like a genuine magazine cover, unfortunately it isn’t a particularly interesting magazine cover.
2. Angels of Evil: Grade C
The stylized violence is on display, but it still lacks that eye catching spark. The red is always great, but my nemesis, clutter rears its ugly head again.
3. Monk: Grade B-
The simple intensity of Vincent Cassel is what this poster is all about, and really, why shouldn’t it be?
4. Beginners: Grade C
5. Bell Flower: Grade B
There is an odd mood to this poster, as if it were dredged from a 1970′s poster scrap heap. It is a comforting nostalgia.
6. Goold’s Gold: Grade »
- James Merolla
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Emma Watson Cast as Belle in 'Beauty and The Beast': 7 Reasons She's Perfect! (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 4:44 PM, PST)
- Emma Watson Will Be Belle in a Live-Action 'Beauty and the Beast' for Disney (From Movies.com. 26 January 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Emma Watson is Still Going to Play Belle in a Live-Action Beauty and the Beast (From FilmSchoolRejects. 26 January 2015, 10:31 AM, PST)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Ant-Man Will Feature This Training Montage (From Cinema Blend. 27 January 2015, 6:43 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez Lights Up for Her New Movie With Paul Rudd: Check Out Her Smoking Scene! (From E! Online. 27 January 2015, 5:08 PM, PST)
- Watch the teaser for Netflix’s ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ revival (From SoundOnSight. 27 January 2015, 4:16 PM, PST)
- Sundance Quickies: Dope, Last Days in the Desert, Nasty Baby (From FilmExperience. 27 January 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Colin Farrell Jokes About Ewan McGregor's Penis: "He Doesn't Wear It Like a Badge of Honor" (From Us Weekly. 27 January 2015, 12:01 PM, PST)
- Ewan McGregor Was Close To Playing Doctor Strange, Get The Details (From Cinema Blend. 27 January 2015, 11:54 AM, PST)