1. Heroine: Grade C-
Well, it does look like a genuine magazine cover, unfortunately it isn’t a particularly interesting magazine cover.
2. Angels of Evil: Grade C
The stylized violence is on display, but it still lacks that eye catching spark. The red is always great, but my nemesis, clutter rears its ugly head again.
3. Monk: Grade B-
The simple intensity of Vincent Cassel is what this poster is all about, and really, why shouldn’t it be?
4. Beginners: Grade C
5. Bell Flower: Grade B
There is an odd mood to this poster, as if it were dredged from a 1970′s poster scrap heap. It is a comforting nostalgia.
6. Goold’s Gold: Grade »
- James Merolla
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- HBO Announces October 2nd Premiere Date for Westworld Series, New Images Revealed (From DailyDead. 30 July 2016, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Mazkenzie Foy joins Disney’s live-action The Nutcracker (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- You Won't Believe How Grown Up Twilight's Renesmee Is Now (From E! Online. 28 July 2016, 6:39 PM, PDT)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Tom Holland Comments On The Spider-man Footage Shown At Sdcc (From ComicBookMovie. 30 July 2016, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Best TV to Watch in August: 'You're the Worst,' Olympics and More (From Rolling Stone. 28 July 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Explore the ‘Secret World’ of Sausage Party with new TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Trainspotting 2, Split, and The Great Wall top our list of trailers you might have missed this week! (From Cineplex. 29 July 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Hopefuls Chart the Course With Venice, Telluride and Toronto Bows (From Variety - Film News. 28 July 2016, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- From Snapchat Movies to Web Series: The ‘Sickhouse’ Team Plans ’60 Second Docs’ (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)