Flip-flopping on climate change, denying that Bristol is pregnant, asking God for budget help-read the most "flippin' unbelievable" messages from the Palin email trove.
The state of Alaska has released 24,199 printed pages of emails from Sarah Palin's tenure as governor, ranging from her 2006 inauguration to the 2008 presidential campaign. And for the most part, the media and the public have found themselves shocked--to learn how pedestrian the trove turns out to be. "No big revelations," read a Reuters headline. "The bombshell that wasn't," sighed Yahoo! News.
Related story on The Daily Beast: How Palin's Winning the Media War
Indeed, a large portion of the emails seems to confirm already-well-known Palin lore: her feuds with the Alaska state senate president, her association with a controversial pastor. The Freedom of Information Act (Foia) request for the emails was submitted by news organizations way back in 2008, leaving some political journalists to question whether »
- The Daily Beast
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Isis Produces Hollywood-Style ‘Coming Soon’ Video Threatening Us Troops (From The Wrap. 17 September 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Obama Alum Jay Carney on New CNN Gig: I'm Still "Loyal to the President" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 September 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Spar on The View Over George W. Bush's Handling of Katrina (From Us Weekly. 16 September 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Palin Goes Without Makeup, Says She Looks Like a "Sheepdog" (From Us Weekly. 17 September 2014, 1:44 AM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: Rihanna: Don't Victimize Me, CBS! (From TMZ. 16 September 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Palin Jokes About Makeup-Free Photo, Says She Looks Like a ''Sheepdog!" See the Funny Post (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
George W. Bush
- Behind the Scenes of ‘The View’s’ Relaunch with Rosie O’Donnell (From Variety - TV News. 15 September 2014, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Hillary and Bill Clinton Are on 'Constant Grandchild Watch' (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Rosie Perez Is the Best Thing About the New View, Says People's Critic (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)