Pamela Anderson fears the construction bosses working on her Malibu, California home took advantage of her when they went way over budget on renovations.
The actress/model admits she gave the builders too much trust while she was working in Las Vegas with illusionist Hans Klok in 2008, and when she got back she was stunned with the costs that had mounted up.
Her financial checks led to reports the former Baywatch babe was cash-strapped, but she insists she was simply getting her affairs in order.
She says, "I realised after millions and millions of dollars being over budget I wasn't paying attention when I was in Vegas doing that magic show.
"When I came back and added it all up, I realised that it was way beyond budget so I actually went back to the very first nail hammered into the house, so I've been going through it.
"I was just signing cheques every week and going back and forth to Vegas and I realise, at the end of it, I was probably an easy target."
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Pamela Anderson, 50, Goes Commando Rocking Red Trench Coat In Sizzling Photoshoot (From HollywoodLife. 18 July 2017, 8:09 PM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson Ditches Her Underwear for Racy Photo Shoot in Saint-Tropez: Pic (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 July 2017, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Kendall & Kylie Jenner Channel Pam Anderson In Sexy ‘Baywatch’ Style Suits For New Line (From HollywoodLife. 18 July 2017, 7:17 AM, PDT)
- Killing Hasselhoff Bypasses Theaters, Comes Home in August (From Comicmix. 13 July 2017, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood Unveils Zac Efron ‘Baywatch’ Wax Figure (From Uinterview. 13 July 2017, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson Pulls Out of Her ‘Sexy Vegan’ Restaurant After 9 Days (From PEOPLE.com. 12 July 2017, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Anderson Injured By Magician In Berlin (From WENN. 20 March 2008, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Anderson & Salomon Wed (From WENN. 8 October 2007)